Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bye.

Bye.

I'm deleting this game. This is something I have been wanting to do for a very long time and I thought that I would get back into the game but then I just lost the feel for the game in general. I am starting my life now and I don't have or even want to waste any time on this game anymore hoping that it'll change and get better, IT WON'T.

I'm not going to lie, I have met some really awesome people on this game that I am friends with to this day and this game actually helped me with some things as well as it did a great job at keeping me busy. I'm not going to sit here and sugar coat anything on here and make five damn paragraphs on how "amazing this game is", I will tell it like it is and if you are someone who cannot handle the truth, click off this thread.

Like I said, this game has helped me through things and I have met great people, but I wasted so much time on this game since I was 12. I have never felt like a game has taken up so much time of my life for the way that this game is managed to the point where I actually regret SOME of it. I have never seen a game so poorly ran in my entire life and it is honestly pathetic if I'm being honest. If lower staff and the entire community need to try to reach out to the only damn person who can fix this game for 3 years and still no change is honestly embarrassing. Give me a break, the servers can't even handle everyone at start. If you cannot have someone to update the servers so people can actually enjoy it, then you need to find someone who can actually do it. Almost every good staff member left the team for a good reason, I would leave too if I were them. If the game can't even handle the 5,000 players who play it, no one who works on the game can contact the only person who can fix it, AND have every major admin who actually had a purpose in the game quit, you can already tell where this is going. I think that me and a lot of other people have been holding our breath for too long hoping this game will get better but it won't, it just got worse.

This game also has some of the most cancerous people playing it lmao, I can't walk ten feet without someone wanting to say something to me because they have their panties in a twist about SOMETHING that happened to them. Kids also think they're hard because they have something that others don't, give me a break they're nothing in real life other than another human being lol. But aside from those people, I have met many great people that are very dear to me, I thank the people who were kind to me and stood by me all this time.

The people who I know have my contact information if they ever want to contact me, I might log on once in a blue moon to talk to people and or see what's happening. Thank you Graal Era and everyone that I have met for a wonderful time with the years I have played this game. Goodbye for now.

Shoutouts:

Chip
    Drizzly
    Zany
    Sean
    Grant
    Xiang
    Margadosh
    Nico
    Journey
    Meph
    Ponyo
    Mikey
    Eno
    Nick Peralta
    Xur
    Tasim
    Misty
    Last edited by Toxic; 12-23-2017 at 08:36 PM.

Banned
    Yo toxic, sad to see you go bro. Recently left too. Take care of yourself man, you're a really awesome guy and hope the best for you.

Goodbye Toxic. I've seen you around Era go since I started which was in 2016. You were quite active back then when I saw your posts on different threads. I hope your pathway leads you to a happy and nice place. It is sad to see players go because of era being boring. I think we've all seen how horrible most of the groups and players in Graal.
    Hope you live your life to the fullest

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by Tasim View Post
    Yo toxic, sad to see you go bro. Recently left too. Take care of yourself man, you're a really awesome guy and hope the best for you.
    Tasim! I knew I was forgetting someone in my shoutout list it's updated now . Thanks a lot brother, you're a great guy and you made my experience on this game better. I wish the best of luck for you too! You have my discord so hit me up whenever man!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Goodbye Toxic. I've seen you around Era go since I started which was in 2016. You were quite active back then when I saw your posts on different threads. I hope your pathway leads you to a happy and nice place. It is sad to see players go because of era being boring. I think we've all seen how horrible most of the groups and players in Graal.
    Hope you live your life to the fullest
    I've seen you around too man, thank you very much and I wish you the best of luck on life. It really is sad to see players go because Era won't get their crap together, if they want to keep players, they need to do the very least and make sure that the game is updated and actually have good servers to play on.

Goodbye Toxic
    It was fun talking to you

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Bye. : o

Peace out Toxic. It has truly been a fun ride.

From meeting you and making fun of the fact you sold your customs to you flirting with Jounrey and Ponyo, your trip has truly been something special.

Btw

I like it Boneless

Peace out m8
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Bye =( had fun with you in EraBase, EraTrade, and Encore back then.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Goodbye Toxic
    It was fun talking to you
    It was fun talking to you too my dude, send me memes on kik <3.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Peace out Toxic. It has truly been a fun ride.

From meeting you and making fun of the fact you sold your customs to you flirting with Jounrey and Ponyo, your trip has truly been something special.

Btw

I like it Boneless

Peace out m8
    hahahahahaha yeah man it was fun, peace .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SwatHalo View Post
    Bye =( had fun with you in EraBase, EraTrade, and Encore back then.
    Of course man I had lots of fun with all the years we have played <3.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    Bye. : o
    Byeeeeee.

Ah man, we had some good voice calls lol, hopefully we can still talk sometimes.
    Newspaper Team
    Ex-Player Relations

Star Wars Fan!

"It's a trap!"
    - Admiral Ackbar