Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Basing Lacks Competition

Banned

Basing Lacks Competition

For awhile now I’ve seen the same old gangs hold the same old bases day in and day out, with little change over the 7 years I’ve played. With the same gangs with over 5k hours making alliances, hording members, and squashing all new opposition, there has been very little in the name of competition. This is apparent with all gang related activities, be it GST, or Crypt, or any of the like. However as stated before this issue is most visible in basing.

Now, I know I’ve stated the obvious, but the question is what do we do about it? And thats what I’m here to propose today. In order to inspire competition and active participation in basing, there should be an hour cap for all but 1-3 bases. To put it simply, gangs with over 2000 hours for example should not be able to base anywhere but in the set locations. This would in turn allow newer gangs to rise up and fight for control, while creating competition between the larger gangs. Why should they be given free rewards doing very little once they assert their dominance? I'm not saying that the work they have put in is non existent, but to see the same 5 or 6 gangs running the show all the time is really uninspiring. If they want hours and rewards they should fight eachother for them, not sit down and idlely gain hours because they can recruit 15 people at once and shut down any chance for new gangs to rise.

ENOUGH WITH ThIS BASE STUFF PLEASE

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

They should be a 2 hour pause for all gangs. Once they reach 2 hours on the base they are unable to take it for 1 hour

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

they are already working on a new basing system, it hasnt been announced when it will be implemented but i suggest doing some research before making a rant about an issue being talked about already
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    They should be a 2 hour pause for all gangs. Once they reach 2 hours on the base they are unable to take it for 1 hour
    That would just make basing more tedious than it needs to.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

cat supremacist Lieutenant
    Bitz's basing reworks solves all this
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...-System-Rework

Literally exactly the same as my idea which i suggested a few weeks ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

But why?

Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

Actually, 3 hours for one base then they need to change so they can’t have a home base

Quote Originally Posted by Zayzay View Post
    But why?

So a gang can't have a home base and its letting players have a chance to take it while the gang stops for 1 hr

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Actually, 3 hours for one base then they need to change so they can’t have a home base
    Lol if this idea comes into play and it's like a 3 hour pause thingy I'll say IGN:Maragosh is the one who made this. Ur gonna come across a lot hate rip

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!