Thread: Make exotic coins non-tradeable

Make exotic coins non-tradeable

Its all really in the title. Personally i don't see why the exotic coin is tradeable, it has kinda ruined the trading tables, as people just sell it. If you got as a gift it should be kept with that person. It should be the same as they event coin non-tradeable.

Nah, keep how it is.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    its chance for some people to get rich :0

Well as a trader myself, I like it. It’s like winning the lottery! And it doesn’t really ruin the trade tables or the system, it just makes newbie players be rich. It may be troublesome for people like myself who have hustled to get to where they are, but we shouldn’t feel that type of hate to the people who are lucky enough to get.

It's made trade able because the items themselves cost gralats in addition to the coin. Some people may not want to earn/ buy the gralats required, so instead of it being a wasted coin in their inventory they can sell it to someone else who wants to buy the items

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    It's made trade able because the items themselves cost gralats in addition to the coin. Some people may not want to earn/ buy the gralats required, so instead of it being a wasted coin in their inventory they can sell it to someone else who wants to buy the items
    If that's the case, would it be possible to code it so that people who either iTunes frequently or have reached 200k+ gralats in their account (whether it is in gralat form or in auction items/ expensive guns) are more likely to receive it?

Probability wise, it's more likely to assume that people who have the means to buy more presents have a higher chance of getting the coin in the first hour, though there is a small chance that a 20 hour player can get one right off the bat.

Makes sense to me that people who have the ability to buy more and thus, actually spend the money to buy the exotic item should be able to get it anyways at a higher likelihood.

Plus, while it is a relatively isolated occurrence, older players won't prey on the new ones that got one, since that was the case this year.

In that case why arent the items just free, there's a slim chance of getting the coin,the other problem is that people hoard the coins, I've seen someone with 3.