Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Spar arena on top of events house

Spar arena on top of events house

I think a spar arena on top of the events house would be a pretty cool idea. It would be about the perfect size too. A lot of people afk at the events house, and a spar arena would be something fun and entertaining to do in between events. You could have the arena on the roof, and anybody that comes into the fenced off area of the events house (where everyone afks) could join the spar que.

Uhh no sparring is useless what about make it a sand place where you can dig! Or a waterpark where you can catch fish.

[QUOTE=LordOfTheStars;464784]Uhh no sparring is useless what about make it a sand place where you can dig! Or a waterpark where you can catch fish.

Inside the fenced off area there is already a spot to dig shells, and a spot to fish. Most of the people that afk around the events house are the type that enjoy sparring more than fishing. They are looking to improve themselves to be better at events, or just in general. It would definetly be a cool thing to add to the game.

[QUOTE=Spazz;464798]
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheStars View Post
    Uhh no sparring is useless what about make it a sand place where you can dig! Or a waterpark where you can catch fish.

Inside the fenced off area there is already a spot to dig shells, and a spot to fish. Most of the people that afk around the events house are the type that enjoy sparring more than fishing. They are looking to improve themselves to be better at events, or just in general. It would definetly be a cool thing to add to the game.
    If you want to spar go to spar complex.

Quote Originally Posted by SwatHalo View Post
    ^^ Its not even that far

Lol the quote systems broken
    GangPromotion: Thatell Happen 2k (Ima sell out now ) #FreeEcComback

It's far enough that if somebody hosts and opens a door immediately you won't get in, hence why people sit by the events house instead of doing stuff around the map.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=SwatHalo;464800]
    Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    It would be something fun for the people that sit around the event house to do when they get bored. I'm not saying build a spar arena because everyone wants/needs a place to spar. I'm saying build a spar arena as a cool way to stay entertained in between events without having to go anywhere and risk missing the 1st event of the next host. It would also look really cool, and fit almost perfectly on the roof.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    It's far enough that if somebody hosts and opens a door immediately you won't get in, hence why people sit by the events house instead of doing stuff around the map.
    It would be something fun for the people that sit around the event house to do when they get bored. I'm not saying build a spar arena because everyone wants/needs a place to spar. I'm saying build a spar arena as a cool way to stay entertained in between events without having to go anywhere and risk missing the 1st event of the next host. It would also look really cool, and fit almost perfectly on the roof.
    Well, everyone has a choice. There is never a perfect scenario. So you can choose to afk at events house or just spar.(and it isn't that serious tbh, just decide which is a more important goal)
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Wait what about a mini astro club where players could pick up chicks as they wait for the event?

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheStars View Post
    Wait what about a mini astro club where players could pick up chicks as they wait for the event?
    No mang
    Church is better so I could pray before Events

It would be a fun feature for those who mainly/only do events. And like I stated earlier, the spar arena, as close as it may be, is still far enough away that if a staff opens right after announcing, you won't be able to make it in the first event.