Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spar arena on top of events house

My idea is that they could add a little secret door like an ATM, or painting. (And you would have to grab it to enter the sparring room).

Quote Originally Posted by Lapiz View Post
    My idea is that they could add a little secret door like an ATM, or painting. (And you would have to grab it to enter the sparring room).
    I like that. It would have less lag than one on the roof, however it wouldn't look as cool. If there was an atm inside the fenced off area with like 1 arena in it, nothing too oversized/overdone.

What about a era gallery where players could enjoy the graalish Mona Lisa

if you're sparring outside on the roof while waiting for the next event to happen, how would you even know if the door opened if you're outside the events house when the doors to the events are inside?
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    if you're sparring outside on the roof while waiting for the next event to happen, how would you even know if the door opened if you're outside the events house when the doors to the events are inside?
    You wouldnt

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    I think this is a really nice idea. I know there used to be random spars all over the map (some have since been removed), but on top of the Events House seems like a really good spot

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    Obviously it wouldn't be for during events. It would be used after the host ends events, and in between hosts while players just stand around and afk.

And in this spar arena. Chems will be allowed

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!