Thread: Gang Hideout Announcement: Levelling

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar

Exclamation Gang Hideout Announcement: Levelling

Hello!

This thread is created to target the people who are waiting for their Hideout to be made or unable to find someone to Level for them.

As you are all aware, Once a gang reaches 4000 hours they get a gang house with x3 rooms.
    Once said Gang reaches 6000 hours they get 3 more rooms added as well as a Gang hat.
    The highest amount of rooms any gang can have is 8 which is attained at 45000 hours.

Due to a delay and hold up, ever since Kro was hired as a Gang admin, she's had to deal with Gang rewards for various gangs as well as managing to make the Hideouts and stuff (I don't expect her to do everything which is why I'm offering to help).

You'd expect someone who does Levels to be making them, however it goes against staff rules for us to work with players (Unless you're high staff); resulting in removal if the rule is broken.
    I received the right to work with players on their Gang hideouts a month or so ago and ever since then, the process has been slow and sluggish due to being unprepared.

The only player so far which co-operates and seems to give a single damn about his hideout is Muiz simply because he knows what he wants, so if you need advice on what I'd expect then he's a good person to ask.

If you want your Gang Hideout made then Pm me only once you have everything listed below:

================================================== ========================================
    -A plan of what you want the rooms to look like; it does not need to be 3D or fancy, I'll give you an idea of what I'd expect to see for all of your rooms.
    Example:
    I'm going to use the Shell shop to show what I want.

-Brief representation of Idea on Paper or paint or something:
    (I drew this in 2 minute and 14 seconds so I expect much better)

Then once you send me your idea I'll be able to level it and turn it into what you want (You'll see the result and make we'll make changes live)

-All the Graphics made: I don't make graphics, I can edit things here and there but I certainly would not class myself as an experienced Graphics artist, Have them ready!

-Any tiles you want to use made: You can edit gang tiles provided you get permission (I'll want proof), from the creator that you may use them. Only once you have all the tiles ready can I begin to level. You may use any tiles used in the game or even get ideas from the game.

-A good idea in your mind: This is not my Gang Hideout. I have a different perception to everyone and you so you need to be able to demonstrate your idea to me or explain to the best of your ability if questioned.

================================================== ========================================

Note:

-Only 2 people (MAX) will be summoned into the level, so you want to make sure that those 2 people have a good idea of what they want.

-You can screenshot and do whatever but this is your Hideout so I'd advise you to be weary of who you show.

-It is first come first serve!

-I have a 2 week holiday so if you've done everything above then your Hideout can be created within this time frame.-Once you have all the above ready and are 10000% sure that it will be smooth sailing then PM me on any one of the following:

Kik: Bulletzone
    Discord: Bulletzone#2622

I will keep this thread updated on who comes first. If you had messaged me before then make sure you have all the above in order before messaging me again.
    Formal reminder: Once Bitzsam releases the fort update etc, any gang hideout that does not have everything ready will be under the new basing system.

Sincerely
    Bulletzone

Waiting List:
    1) Region (Currently in progress)
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)

State any Questions you have below.
    Last edited by Bulletzone; 12-28-2017 at 05:51 PM.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Great!
    All I need now is a gang with 4K hours

Loving those drawing skills bz <3
    iEra Communications Admin
    Ol'West Developer
    Era-Go Webmaster

a great painting
    my seven year old sister paints like that

Quote Originally Posted by vonjo View Post
    a great painting
    my seven year old sister paints like that
    He said he did it in 2 minutes and 14 seconds :/

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post
    State any Questions you have below.
    So, we can't make the levels ourselves?
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Quote Originally Posted by JYGSHELBY View Post
    He said he did it in 2 minutes and 14 seconds :/

So, we can't make the levels ourselves?

Honestly, If you want to make the levels yourselves then feel free but might I recommend you do so on the offline levels editor as you can easily export it to me and I upload it to iEra.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Thread updated. Get your ideas together!
    -

Make me one BZ

(Don't I'm just joking)
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Your drawing skills are perfect