Thread: For Era to record trades made in tables. PREVENT HACKING

For Era to record trades made in tables. PREVENT HACKING

I Recently got my stuff hacked (administrative help pending, emailed em) on tables and i had the funniest idea. People should record their trades on a device for any future purposes. Then, I realized, that era needs to make sure that the tables videotape a trade and 10 seconds after that as normally a person will view his inventory right after the trade. that video should be assigned a number For Ex: vid86552. The player, if hacked (it's possible, trust me...) should then report this to an administrator and give them the video number. It is a foolproof way to prevent scamming in any unfair manner, rather than just plain stupidity.
    READ ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:
    please, do not reply to this thread, it has been answered and i made this thread out of complete stupidity and anger. It is closed.
    Last edited by BobAKAGraal; 08-27-2013 at 10:12 PM.
    above 100K kills

Banned
    They have logs that prove this. Recording every single trade would just waste server space.

All trades are already logged though?

Check out Warfare 2D on the AppStore
    http://warfare2d.com

This is more like preventing stupidity, also it would just be a waste I mean honestly just pay attention when you trade
    Live your life, enjoy it while it lasts. Don't give it up when you are down, you are a light like the stars in a sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Harper View Post
    All trades are already logged though?
    So admins just have logs which they choose not to use when a person got nothing that he traded for and needs professional help in a real era situation?
    above 100K kills

Quote Originally Posted by BobAKAGraal View Post
    So admins just have logs which they choose not to use when a person got nothing that he traded for and needs professional help in a real era situation?
    Not everyone got the right to check those logs as I recall. Also it is a pain to check through them. Contacting someone who does have that right can be hard (they're offline?) and then it depends on that person if they will check this situation
    *Stefan: ​You steal my cookies?

dude its just a game lmao

Banned
    Sending a Letter to the Staff will alert senior staff members to your problem so we can help you.
    This is probably the easiest way to get help if you don't see someone online.

Quote Originally Posted by callimuc View Post
    Not everyone got the right to check those logs as I recall. Also it is a pain to check through them. Contacting someone who does have that right can be hard (they're offline?) and then it depends on that person if they will check this situation
    Exactly, not everyone can help.