Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Admins tell us what’s inside gifts

Banned

Admins tell us what’s inside gifts

We should have the right to know what’s inside the gifts! Just like supply drops in cod, they tell us what we can get.

Food, melees, hats, mystery rates. There you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

I overheard that apple is going to be making it so that games have to tell players the rates of obtaining items through gambling systems. I heard this on a summoners war chat group so I am not entirely sure its true but hopefully it will apply to presents.

it's a gift. it's supposed to be a surprise. don't ruin it.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Bisam knows

u ken get free uploadz and carz
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Do you get told what is inside your presents before you get them?

Yea you can technically make another account and swap presents, but that isn't really an intended system and more of a bypass.

The point of gifts were to be GIFTS, that's why there isn't any direct way to buy yourself presents. If it was that way then yea you'd be told what is inside them as you want to know what you are buying for yourself, but considering you can't open the presents you buy, that isn't the case.

There is a reason we have never added things like gift trading, or increase the speed of opening presents, it's because 'gifting' is meant to be centred around giving. Not the reality of what actually happens but that's always been the intention behind it.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Do you get told what is inside your presents before you get them?

Yea you can technically make another account and swap presents, but that isn't really an intended system and more of a bypass.

The point of gifts were to be GIFTS, that's why there isn't any direct way to buy yourself presents. If it was that way then yea you'd be told what is inside them as you want to know what you are buying for yourself, but considering you can't open the presents you buy, that isn't the case.

There is a reason we have never added things like gift trading, or increase the speed of opening presents, it's because 'gifting' is meant to be centred around giving. Not the reality of what actually happens but that's always been the intention behind it.
    And you answered every question known to man but you didn't answer the original question. Gg Sam
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    And you answered every question known to man but you didn't answer the original question. Gg Sam
    There was no original question. He only said that they SHOULD tell but he didn't ASK why they don't.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Actually, he did answer the question...