Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Christmas Presents (Rant)

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    That’s actually not a good idea why would my chances be decreased for something I did 2-3 years ago

- - - Updated - - -

“Still would probably need to come up with a way to prevent players from just using an alt account that has no history on it though“

That means if your sibling got warned your chances will be lowered aswell. If players knew about this less packs will be purchased
    I imagine it would only be the warns you accumulate in the year.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post

Era doesn’t have the best system ever. Why would someone’s chances get decreased cuz the manager THINKS the system is fine. Yah talking about the speedhacking thing

I only opened like maybe 30 of those $500 presents and I got a decent amount of hats, toys, and weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    The way I coded it was based on factors- there are limits to how many 'rare' items were released, such as

• 20 of the best gun (i.e. 20 Souizens, 40 Bars, 10 Chemical Guns)
    • 20 of the Exotic Coins
    • No limits on Event Coins
    • No limits on Golden Guns

The reason I limited it was because I had to ensure Era didn't have a 1000 players with the best guns. This is where the 'Open your presents ASAP' comes in? However, it isn't really the case as last year I know there were still guns that hadn't reached their max amount when I stopped the presents.

I would've done it slightly different this year - I would've taken in to account the volume of warnings you have had this year and reduced your chances by 3% per warning.

All the items are purely random - i added certain restrictions with guns (such as if it's dual, max you can get is x2); I would've liked to have seen the community more engaged (as somebody mentioned). I always approached you guys each year to find out which guns were in the presents. Out of curiosity, what items were actually in the presents?
    I actually wouldn’t be surprised if that has been implemented (except it counts all warnings) for years cuz I have never gotten a good item. Not even golden guns

I like the idea of admins PRs or SNK jailing scammers during Christmas.
    There may or may not be PRs who abuse but the benefits far outweigh the cons.

HW which doesn't seem to care that much so maybe the SPRs & PRAs can do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bulletzone View Post

What was the reward for staffs this year?

Did they get rewarded like they did in the past like with SNK?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Her job is to run the system, and she's doing that so....
    Yeh ik shes just doing her job running the system.

Personally, I think shes just not as personable & sociable as SNK.

There are lots of things she could've done to make the Players & Staff feel more appreciated during the Holidays or Christmas but it was like nada not even a trace of her.

She could've hanged out with the players at start park or host a couple of events give a few ec or gifts.
    Last edited by Donald; 01-04-2018 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Yeh ik shes just doing her job running the system.

Personally, I think shes just not as personable & sociable as SNK.

There are lots of things she could've done to make the Players & Staff feel more appreciated during the Holidays or Christmas but it was like nada not even a trace of her.

She could've hanged out with the players at start park or host a couple of events give a few ec or gifts.
    Can't agrue with that lol
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".