Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Christmas Player Submission Rant

pls stop talking about wrex ;-; he's one of the coolest admins i know i dont want him to feel insecure cause he might leave :-(
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    pls stop talking about wrex ;-; he's one of the coolest admins i know i dont want him to feel insecure cause he might leave :-(
    His personality and his gfx are two diff things. His gfx should never be judged cuz of his personality

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    You: Is he making this thread because he lost?
    Me: Yes and no.

First of all, let me congrats the winner of this year's contest. =o
    Second of all, let me scold whoever reviewed this year's contest. (WreX, if it's you, *censored*) (Uncalled For)

What in the world do you see? I see bad hats that aren't well shaded, confusing, and unappealing. (Good criticism)

Soul, I love you man, but your current hat doesn't deserve first place. If anything, I think your red hat deserved first. Honestly Soul, what the heck is that blue crystal unappealing 'copy-n-paste-one-sprite' hat? Who is reviewing these hats? (Good strong criticism)

Mel, you did fine, but you sure didn't deserve any spots in the top 3, your hat lacks shading, has an incredibly weird looking back sprite, and bland coloring. Oh there's cute little floating things? Yeah, I don't care, quality is poor nonetheless. (Good strong criticism)

Momma Player, you deserve 1st place, hell your mask is incredibly well shaded, great simple coloring, and an amazing outline - perfection, but if anything, it's a generic Christmas idea. A reindeer that is a gas mask. (Good criticism)

Kaitou K., what the hell is that? There's no sort of outline for the white fur, god it looks ugly. Man, did you even add any sort of outline? It's so ridged. What's up with the shading? Poor lighting. How irrelevant is the back sprite too. I'm surprised you won. (Criticism is borderline)

Blue, Kelsi, Uzi, you did well. Good job. (Not top 3s though. Too generic and lacks creativity.) (Good criticism)

WreX, ReBorn, Olirus, whoever the hell is reviewing these works, focus on them. Don't simply go for the 'o it looks cute lol' and pass it. That's stupid. Surely Soul had very complex shading which made the hat look better in texture-wise, but it doesn't deserve first just because of that. (Good criticism)

Texture, Shading, Outline, AA, Lighting, Creativity, Logical, and Not Repetitive
    is what matters, keep that in consideration.

Jeesh, this year sucked. Few of the hats in gifts were awful (This is also very good criticism)
    A member raised my attention to this thread and In all honesty majority of your posts are very good criticism, none of the staff team should take the personally but should see that as a reason to Improve.

Now, May I ask what the hell is that at the beginning!? "WreX, if it's you, *censored*) ".
    What is that meant to mean?
    You are pointing out the flaws which is fine but the fact that you specifically targeted wrex is illicit:
    Do not make threads bashing people, or groups of people for any reason.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    No offense to Wrex but his graphics are crappy what do you expect.
    Margadosh whether that was intended as criticism or not, I'd suggest that you post more constructive criticism as quite frankly nothing is going to improve if you just they're "crappy".

In what ways are they crappy?
    What could be done to improve?
    That's how things change (which is why majority of Kendrick's feedback is good).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheStars View Post
    Oooh here it is! Admins finally got a excuse to be on this thread.

Well guess what, its a constructice criticism, no matter what words it uses, it is.

This thread isnt bashing wrex, kendrick clearly wrote "If wrex reviewed, *censored*"

It is not a bash, its a unclear statement. Anyway, wrex's graphics are good, but they dont fit era.
    Yes, because a normal being would censor a non-offensive, possibly bashing statement.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    don't turn this into a flame thread please - you can criticise the outcomes but refrain from targeting particular persons.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Development Team
    Tbh, I'm just gonna close this thread, it's gone on long enough and the Christmas contest is in the past.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler