Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Christmas Player Submission Rant

Quote Originally Posted by Kelsi View Post
    I understand how you feel! Like yes, Soul is an amazing artist but his work for this competition isn't that outstanding. I expected better tbh. No, i'm not salty because I didn't place if you are wondering. I just found it weird too. The theme was strictly Christmas, but there were hats Winter themed (like Soul's and that guy on 3rd place). There's a difference between Christmas and Winter. Yes they are a little similar but not everybody celebrates Christmas and drink hot cocoa okay (like people living in SEA and Aussie we have summer yes) I just hope that for future competitions, they'll judge carefully and be more clearer with their rules/requirements.
    Yes ok thx bye

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Exactly. What I've noticed is that Wrex isn't very clear in giving instructions or explaining something. After the deadline he said he forgot to add something but it was fine because the contest rolled out fine.
    It's not fine. It should have been kept as a Winter contest.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Melone View Post
    I'm waiting for a gfx admin to reply this thread
    They probably have and aren't bothering to reply.

honestly i was surprised when i first saw that blue thing at holiday shop with the "first place" wording hovering above it, I mean I can't do graphics but I can distinguish good gfx from bad.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

I wonder when an admin is going to reply
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Mind to show what you sent to the contest? I agreed with you because I thought the hats were bad, (considering Era's graphic style) until I saw the screenshot of the hats in the gifts. I think the hats are fine and good. I guess you are just salty because of your ego, thinking that you will get your hats in the game. In my opinion the hats were better than last year. You also act immature by targeting people because of your problems.

Quote Originally Posted by JeniaLeka View Post
    Mind to show what you sent to the contest? I agreed with you because I thought the hats were bad, (considering Era's graphic style) until I saw the screenshot of the hats in the gifts. I think the hats are fine and good. I guess you are just salty because of your ego, thinking that you will get your hats in the game. In my opinion the hats were better than last year. You also act immature by targeting people because of your problems.
    His hat is in the screenshot
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by JeniaLeka View Post
    Did you read the the original post? He said something along the lines of not being mad. ://////// // // / /
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    His hat is in the screenshot
    Which one is it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JYGSHELBY View Post
    Did you read the the original post? He said something along the lines of not being mad. ://////// // // / /
    I read it but, you have to know that he is mad. You can clearly see how mad he is. He typed and wasted all that time to spit on people because of how poorly they were shaded.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    He was mad lol and later cooled down after realizing it was his fault. xd

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    He is mad lol
    He's not mad about his submissions not getting picked.*
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    He's not mad about his submissions not getting picked.*
    read the front page again