Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Graal Era's Currency System Needs to Be Improved

Graal Era's Currency System Needs to Be Improved

I have been playing Era since 2013 and love it. But I have 1 huge problem with the game. Basically I'm a PKer/ Baser, and the only way the game will be fun for these type of people, is having a half decent gun, but some people ACTUALLY try to work, while others beg parents for iTunes/ Credit cards. Era makes working a slow and tedious process probably on purpose, so that people will use iTunes or credit cards to buy guns. I find myself making only about 3k in 1 hour of going up and down with a pizza peal. My point is, Graal era needs to make either guns significantly cheaper, or make working a lot easier. This is really annoying and frustrating, considering that I never use iTunes, and actually work to gain graalats, it took me a whole month to get my Tec-9, (40k graalats)

I didn't even need to read the body because I think everyone knows how awful the current currency system is. =p
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

A month to get a 40k gralat gun? i did pizzas for 1 day, around 4 hours and got 15k. :///////
    guns have always been over priced.(especially aimpoint in southridge) it'd be nice if they were a bit cheaper.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Quote Originally Posted by JYGSHELBY View Post
    A month to get a 40k gralat gun? i did pizzas for 1 day, around 4 hours and got 15k. :///////
    guns have always been over priced.(especially aimpoint in southridge) it'd be nice if they were a bit cheaper.
    15k? What is your secret?
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

That's different, I don't work 4 hours a day, that's 1/3 of my day wasted, I work at a max of 2 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    15k? What is your secret?
    Not doing my homework.

Quote Originally Posted by DearanOray View Post
    That's different, I don't work 4 hours a day, that's 1/3 of my day wasted, I work at a max of 2 hours.
    Era is more tuned towards players who make in-game purchases. Not really much else you can do besides working hard.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

I mean, digging is even more tedious than making pizzas

I don’t think they’ll ever make it easier because the owner is greedy and idk if you noticed but hats are getting more expensive so players spend more money
    Quote Originally Posted by JYGSHELBY View Post
    Sorry but that’s soo bs
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    Just dig
    Digging was nerfed while you were inactive D:

- - - Updated - - -

Not only hats

Just buy the gralats lad
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".