Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My account has been dislinked from graal

My account has been dislinked from graal

PEOPLE I NEED YOUR SUPPORT BADLY ON PROVING TO THEM THAT I AM ITOX SLANGE
    THEY SAID MY ACC And the email i used do not match.
    IF YOU ALL KNOW WHO I AM I AM ITOX SLANGE AKA ITOX SOUL.
    I cant LOG ON MY ACC ANYMORE AND UNDER THE EMAIL IT SAYS DO YOU WISH TO CREATE A NEW ACC UNDER THIS EMAIL
    NOT JUST ERA BUT TO ALL MY GRAAL ACCOUNTS GLOBAL WEST CLASSIC ZONE ERA
    PEOPLE I NEED YOUR MAX SUPPORT ON THIS I SENT A TICKET THEY SAID THE EMAIL AND MY ACC DO NOT MATCH.
    MY GRAAL ID IS GRAAL1241057
    I NEED THIS TO GO VIRAL AS POSSIBLE ALOT OF MY FRENDS ARE SHOCKED AND WILLING TO DO ANYTHING TO HELP
    I GOT PICTURES ANY EVERYTHING NEEDED FOR MY BACKUP PROFF HELLA REOVKES AND ACC LOGS TY.
    PLEASE HELP ME GET MY ACCOUNT BACK I WILL BE GRATEFULL TO YOU ALL FOREVER.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Here, I'll give you the Era Discord link for immediate answers to your questions;
    https://discord.gg/e4DQs6

Wow this is horrible. I really hope you get your acc back buddy. I'm sure some staff will be willing to help you

Quote Originally Posted by iToxSlange View Post
    PEOPLE I NEED YOUR SUPPORT BADLY ON PROVING TO THEM THAT I AM ITOX SLANGE
    THEY SAID MY ACC And the email i used do not match.
    IF YOU ALL KNOW WHO I AM I AM ITOX SLANGE AKA ITOX SOUL.
    I cant LOG ON MY ACC ANYMORE AND UNDER THE EMAIL IT SAYS DO YOU WISH TO CREATE A NEW ACC UNDER THIS EMAIL
    NOT JUST ERA BUT TO ALL MY GRAAL ACCOUNTS GLOBAL WEST CLASSIC ZONE ERA
    PEOPLE I NEED YOUR MAX SUPPORT ON THIS I SENT A TICKET THEY SAID THE EMAIL AND MY ACC DO NOT MATCH.
    MY GRAAL ID IS GRAAL1241057
    I NEED THIS TO GO VIRAL AS POSSIBLE ALOT OF MY FRENDS ARE SHOCKED AND WILLING TO DO ANYTHING TO HELP
    I GOT PICTURES ANY EVERYTHING NEEDED FOR MY BACKUP PROFF HELLA REOVKES AND ACC LOGS TY.
    PLEASE HELP ME GET MY ACCOUNT BACK I WILL BE GRATEFULL TO YOU ALL FOREVER.
    Hahaha lol
    I question why you are telling us this and "getting our (players) support" with the intention of this "going viral"
    What can we do? Start a protest or a revolution?

Speak to a staff member for help instead of having a thread to make this go viral. This isn't youtube or Instagram.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

this literally gets me mad. give my boy his account back. he has numerous screenshots proving it is in fact his account and myself and many other players like WonderWaffle can vouch for him.

i need attention of a spr and the proff they need for this to be accepted
    if i was trying to make attention id spar and beef 24/7 but this is a big case i lost my acc and its not
    linked with my email this will help me get attention of more people and attention of a high rank staff helping me
    thats why i need all the support i can get.
    since i already posted a ticket they dont have the full picture of whats going on
    basicly im doing everything in my pover to get my account back.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Hahaha lol
    I question why you are telling us this and "getting our (players) support" with the intention of this "going viral"
    What can we do? Start a protest or a revolution?

Speak to a staff member for help instead of having a thread to make this go viral. This isn't youtube or Instagram.
    Player support is huge. when I started a thread to get zombie heads allowed in the game I had numerous people backing me and all it did was help my cause. and guess what zombie heads are legal. thank you people of Graal era

I don't see how player support wouldn't help

That’s horrible, one thing though, make sure u actually typed in the email correctly because it happened to me once i put @gmail.com even though mine was @yahoo. Just pay attention to every little detail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hamodylatarikh View Post
    That’s horrible, one thing though, make sure u actually typed in the email correctly because it happened to me once i put @gmail.com even though mine was @yahoo. Just pay attention to every little detail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    i checked on all my other accs and the same thing happend
    it got dislinked and my email has nothing tio do with my acc anymore

I tried that to see did i make a mistaske but it happend to all my other accounts related to this email
    : i was offline for 2 weeks did nothing to cause this.