Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Banned for no reason OH NOO😂😂

Angry Banned for no reason OH NOO😂😂

I quit this game 212 days ago and decided to visit to see whats going on.
    See a bunch of people attacking this one girl for stating her opinion I defend her they BOTH GET GAGGED.
    Some RANDOM GUY MESSAGES me saying iÂ’m a noob and telling me to change my clothes me and him argue for a good 10 minutes he threatens to find me and kill me I report him, THEN I GET BANNED FOR HARASSING HIM, NO WARNING NOTHING just a straight ban. This thread probably gonna get closed my staff but then again idc. Era has always been like this. You can literally say the F word and not get a warning youÂ’ll straight up get banned for 10 HOURS oh no not EVEN isnÂ’t it more than that? ItÂ’s always the most dumbest crap you would get banned for, and it depends on the admin, if you say the F word some admins will straight up ban you for more than 4 hours NO WARNING NOTHING.
    Need a better staff system, train your staff members please. Staff should all do the same things, if you see a player harassing another player itÂ’s not a straight ban you warn them.

One day I come back I get banned �� If you play ******** Online it’s era 2.0 add me my name is DippnDonuts I could use some new friends. ��������

- - - Updated - - -

Era staff they like the pixelated verison of youtube staff, take down videos for stupid reasons.
    oh man im dead, watch bet my whole account staff members finna be like “were sorry, but this thread isn’t appropriate for our forums, because you posted this thread we will have to ban you for 5 years please refrain from posting negative reviews about this game, we only like postive reviews” lmfao im actually dead xD

My graal id is graal1066770 xD ay yo, funny thing is you HAVE to stay on the screen for if you want to be released early, if you don’t your ban will be longer so technically i’m banned for 2 months.... man era is jokes. I don’t want no white knight admin wannabe’s commenting on here.

Era PC Events Team Staff -
    required hosting time was 4 Hours
    Highest Hosting Time: 21 Hours
    Hosted OVER 10 Hours EACH WEEK

I held my top hoster rank for at least 2 months (Very Dedicated)
    The only people that liked me were the new players
    PC: 920 Ecs

now quit for another 212 days

When you report someone both of your PMs will get checked so u prob said some stuff too
    Last edited by Bulletzone; 12-29-2017 at 05:17 PM.

Zany
    *coughdon'ttalkaboutjailingsontheforumscough*

Sorry, it's my Usetoonslabortalktoastaffprivately-itis.

Inb4 a corrupt mod closes the thread. GL bb
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

What the hell is this. The hero gets a ban and the villains get gagged. Admins should look into the story before banning players like that.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    What the hell is this. The hero gets a ban and the villains get gagged. Admins should look into the story before banning players like that.
    Yea ikr years ago I was following (only following not saying or doing anything else) someone and then I got jailed for sexual harassment ????

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Yea ikr years ago I was following (only following not saying or doing anything else) someone and then I got jailed for sexual harassment ????
    Omg that's sad as hell. Probably those Astros who can't speak fluent English

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

i got a warning when the waterpark was first released cause i was using my vip piano on water but admins didnt know i was on a faulty water level that allowed to walk on it instead of swimming in it
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    When you report someone both of your PMs will get checked so u prob said some sht too
    nah false jails like this actually happen even with pm proofs, ive been falsely jailed before for harassing some guy when in the first place he sent the inappropriate pm , which i just ignored and reported him but i get jailed instead of him : 0 some prs are blind :-c

- - - Updated - - -

here's an example:
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...i-deserve-this