Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Banned for no reason OH NOO😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    *coughdon'ttalkaboutjailingsontheforumscough*

Sorry, it's my Usetoonslabortalktoastaffprivately-itis.
    wth
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DippnDonuts View Post
    I quit this game 212 days ago and decided to visit to see whats going on.
    See a bunch of people attacking this one girl for stating her opinion I defend her they BOTH GET GAGGED.
    Some RANDOM GUY MESSAGES me saying i am a noob and telling me to change my clothes, so me and him argue for a good 10 minutes, he threatens to find me and kill me I report him.
    THEN I GET BANNED FOR HARASSING HIM, NO WARNING NOTHING just a straight ban.
    This thread is probably gonna get closed by staff but then again idc.
    Era has always been like this. You can literally say the F word and not get a warning you’ll straight up get banned for 10 HOURS oh no not EVEN isn’t it more than that? It’s always the most dumbest crap you would get banned for, and it depends on the admin, if you say the F word some admins will straight up ban you for more than 4 hours NO WARNING NOTHING.
    Need a better staff system, train your staff members please. Staff should all do the same things, if you see a player harassing another player it’s not a straight ban you warn them.

One day I come back I get banned �� If you play ******** Online it’s era 2.0 add me my name is DippnDonuts I could use some new friends. ��������

- - - Updated - - -

Era staff they like the pixelated verison of youtube staff, take down videos for stupid reasons.
    oh man im dead, watch bet my whole account staff members finna be like “were sorry, but this thread isn’t appropriate for our forums, because you posted this thread we will have to ban you for 5 years please refrain from posting negative reviews about this game, we only like postive reviews” lmfao im actually dead xD

My graal id is graal1066770 xD ay yo, funny thing is you HAVE to stay on the screen for if you want to be released early, if you don’t your ban will be longer so technically i’m banned for 2 months.... man era is jokes. I don’t want no white knight admin wannabe’s commenting on here.
    You have been warned 7 times in the past, so you're definitely not in the good books by any standards.

Your first warn was Racism = Instant Jail.
    You've been warned 3 times in the past for Harassment which has lead to a jail prior this recent jail.
    You've also being warned twice which means your next warning for "Vulgarity" shall lead to a jail.

Your most recent warn was for Harassment -Brings your grand total of Harassment warnings to 4.

You were not lying at all about the PM's which you have received from the player and In all honesty I do believe your side of your story and I can't see any reason why you should have been warned for Harassment, the player was making threatening messages on graal which means it is fully within Graal's Jurisdiction to deal with the player as what he was doing can be punishable by the Law.

I can not take any action based on what's happened, however I would strongly suggest you submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

In regards to your claim that staff "Ban" immediately instead of warning is false:
    Due to your previous warns, since you were warned again for the same reason your Jail time has increased and you were immediately jailed as a result (It's in the Warning and Jailing rules) - " The jail time on each warning is increased. If you have two warnings, you're jailed for two hours. If you have 5 warnings, you're jailed for five hours. The more times you repeat the offense, the higher the jail time is.".

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Inb4 a corrupt mod closes the thread. GL bb
    Reporting for duty.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    What the hell is this. The hero gets a ban and the villains get gagged. Admins should look into the story before banning players like that.
    He wasn't really the hero, I'd say he was the victim in this situation (based on the second part of the story) and i don't believe he should have been warned but who am I to comment?

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    nah false jails like this actually happen even with pm proofs, ive been falsely jailed before for harassing some guy when in the first place he sent the inappropriate pm , which i just ignored and reported him but i get jailed instead of him : 0 some prs are blind :-c

- - - Updated - - -

here's an example:
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...i-deserve-this

These things do happen. The staff are human and all make different judgements on situations. I can't comment whether what the staff did was right or wrong, but if it was me I certainly would not have warned DippnDonuts.

Thread closed as threads regarding Jails go against the forum rules.
    If you're still not satisfied PM me.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"