Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Era's ghost town becomes a GHOST TOWN

Era's ghost town becomes a GHOST TOWN

I went to Italy today and the first sight that greeted me was a sullen fisherman holding a rusty fishing rod waiting in a daze for a fish to be hooked.

This place has turned into a ghost town and it no longer is crowded as it was before. I thought, it has been placed in a very wrong location. So I will offer some suggestions.

First, ITALY - by the looks of it - should be a crowded and public area with many people just like start park. But for it to be a public and crowded area it has to be inviting, open and easily accessible. Locating it under a bridge where you have to grab a gondola makes the journey to ITALY seemingly a chore and makes the place obscure (It isn't open nor easily accessible). A town like this shouldn't be located in such an area ( a gang hideout would be more appropriate , but not a town). So, I suggest you expand the map to put ITALY on an island that can be seen on gmap - OR - expand southridge to put ITALY in it.

Second, ITALY lacks features that attract players. Maybe consider adding PK zones, hospitals, subway stations, trade tables and bases. With mostly shops in the place, it will become a ghost town after players satisfy their curiosity of the place.
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Second, ITALY lacks features that attract players. Maybe consider adding PK zones, hospitals, subway stations, trade tables and bases. With mostly shops in the place, it will become a ghost town after players satisfy their curiosity of the place.
    Little Italy is supposed to be a marketplace, not a warzone.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I like this idea. The location is so out of the way and there is almost no reason for anybody to be there at any time unless they actually want to be alone. It's sad, cause it looks like they put alot of time and effort into it.
    I don't think it could be added to the gmap without it looking too out of place.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    It's a good place for macroers, even the mining cave is so isolated ,you have to cross a difficult fast moving falls to get to the other side where the cave is xd.

Quote Originally Posted by Esmeree View Post
    It's a good place for macroers, even the mining cave is so isolated ,you have to cross a difficult fast moving falls to get to the other side where the cave is xd.
    Don't you Macro?

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Don't you Macro?

Got proof?

Got proof?
    I have nearly half of people at Start as witnesses when you started screaming, "GET YOUR MARCO'D ROCKS"

Btw, where is my macro'd cat? I asked you for one and you ignored the request smh

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I have nearly half of people at Start as witnesses when you started screaming, "GET YOUR MARCO'D ROCKS"

Btw, where is my macro'd cat? I asked you for one and you ignored the request smh
    I could be lying.

I could be lying.
    Still waiting on that macro'd cat...

Development Team
    I didn't even know you could still get to Italy in winter, cuz yk ice blocks me from accessing it - well last time I tried anyway.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler