Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Era's ghost town becomes a GHOST TOWN

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    I didn't even know you could still get to Italy in winter, cuz yk ice blocks me from accessing it - well last time I tried anyway.
    They fixed it outside and inside, when you enter italy, they removed some blocks on the bridge

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Don't you Macro?
    What wrong with macroing ali?
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

I use to always use tradetables at mall now its gone :/

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    Ninja[Thatboy]Zayzay_G6 Add me on era

The place doesn't look easy at all to design and must have taken a lot of time and effort. Placing it in that location just won't get you the crowds and this makes the whole town less like a town. It's not going to be a lovely place.

Admins who designed the place should do some justice to themselves by trying to add it in a more open space for more people to come. It would be a waste a town painstakingly made doesn't become a lively place that it should be.

Sent from my A37f using Tapatalk
    A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Maybe consider adding PK zones, hospitals, subway stations, trade tables and bases. With mostly shops in the place, it will become a ghost town after players satisfy their curiosity of the place.
    Italy was meant to be a marketplace with unique graphics and a new job. It wasn't meant to be a whole other gmap. Adding bases and PK zones would completely ruin Italy's meaningful atmosphere and add toxicity; similarly to what Ali said, it's meant for shopping and looking around, not basing, getting PKs, and getting to other areas. You wouldn't need a subway station inside it anyways -- it's small. They didn't add it into the gmap likely for a reason; it would look out of place and might not even have the room.

I remember seeing it prior to it's release as a PR and squealing with excitement about it, watching Moon making levels. I was nervous that the players would point out all the flaws they saw and complain, or that they'd ditch it in a week. Because the staff team did spend so much time on it, and it wasn't easy to make, I hoped the players would see the work that was put into it... It's very special and in my opinion, the graphics are absolutely beautiful. I wish that were enough to attract players, or that it could act as another start, but as you made a point of, it's pretty out of the way to get to. And players would rather stick to the easy access gmap where they can kill each other among other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    Italy was meant to be a marketplace with unique graphics and a new job. It wasn't meant to be a whole other gmap. Adding bases and PK zones would completely ruin Italy's meaningful atmosphere and add toxicity; similarly to what Ali said, it's meant for shopping and looking around, not basing, getting PKs, and getting to other areas. You wouldn't need a subway station inside it anyways -- it's small. They didn't add it into the gmap likely for a reason; it would look out of place and might not even have the room.

I remember seeing it prior to it's release as a PR and squealing with excitement about it, watching Moon making levels. I was nervous that the players would point out all the flaws they saw and complain, or that they'd ditch it in a week. Because the staff team did spend so much time on it, and it wasn't easy to make, I hoped the players would see the work that was put into it... It's very special and in my opinion, the graphics are absolutely beautiful. I wish that were enough to attract players, or that it could act as another start, but as you made a point of, it's pretty out of the way to get to. And players would rather stick to the easy access gmap where they can kill each other among other things.
    Whatever it's purpose is, I only know one thing - it's not being well received by players considering that it's been placed in such a secluded area.

And even if it is a marketplace, with it being located in such an area, I doubt the sales will be high.
    So obviously the plan for it to be solely a marketplace isn't working out and I am suggesting that they make some modifications to it. You will have to do away with it being solely a marketplace, honestly, because this is a necessary trade-off if you want to get players in and let the things in there sell.

I saw a hotel there and it's obviously for players to hangout, yet there's no one there.

Let's not be so rigid and insist that it be this way when it's obviously not working out. Changing a bit of it as I've suggested won't harm the place except for the insistence that it be solely a marketplace.

It's just a suggestion - I feel its location is totally off. Developers can choose whether or not to adopt my suggestions.

Also, what for have it as a marketplace when it doesn't attarct players there to make the marketplace A MARKETPLACE?

A TAX DOES THE BEST ATTACKS ON UNFAIRNESS.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    What wrong with macroing ali?
    Because she was busy macro'ing rocks instead of getting me my macro'd cats :C
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by LYK08 View Post
    Whatever it's purpose is, I only know one thing - it's not being well received by players considering that it's been placed in such a secluded area.

And even if it is a marketplace, with it being located in such an area, I doubt the sales will be high.
    So obviously the plan for it to be solely a marketplace isn't working out and I am suggesting that they make some modifications to it. You will have to do away with it being solely a marketplace, honestly, because this is a necessary trade-off if you want to get players in and let the things in there sell.

I saw a hotel there and it's obviously for players to hangout, yet there's no one there.

Let's not be so rigid and insist that it be this way when it's obviously not working out. Changing a bit of it as I've suggested won't harm the place except for the insistence that it be solely a marketplace.

It's just a suggestion - I feel its location is totally off. Developers can choose whether or not to adopt my suggestions.

Also, what for have it as a marketplace when it doesn't attarct players there to make the marketplace A MARKETPLACE?

I agree about the location thing and said so. But you should get creative with the ideas besides making it a PK zone. Seems like, unfortunately, a lot of players only stay interested in updates that involve killing in one way or another or let them get profit (whether that be in gralats, kills, spar wins, or whatever). At least they tried adding a job, although it might not be the best one. It is kind of sad... I understand why, 100%. It's not like in real life where people go places just for the atmosphere. I think it bothers me just because I know how hard it was worked on and I respect the GFX work and LAT work that was done with it, but that's something players can be involved with enough to bring 'em back, y'know?

Maybe if people on here came up with ideas besides the basic "make a base" idea that they know would potentially attract players (besides the crappy location of the warp) it may heighten crowds. Hopefully something that doesn't change Italy too much or require more work because of what Italy is and was.

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    I agree about the location thing and said so. But you should get creative with the ideas besides making it a PK zone. Seems like, unfortunately, a lot of players only stay interested in updates that involve killing in one way or another or let them get profit (whether that be in gralats, kills, spar wins, or whatever). At least they tried adding a job, although it might not be the best one. It is kind of sad... I understand why, 100%. It's not like in real life where people go places just for the atmosphere. I think it bothers me just because I know how hard it was worked on and I respect the GFX work and LAT work that was done with it, but that's something players can be involved with enough to bring 'em back, y'know?

Maybe if people on here came up with ideas besides the basic "make a base" idea that they know would potentially attract players (besides the crappy location of the warp) it may heighten crowds. Hopefully something that doesn't change Italy too much or require more work because of what Italy is and was.
    You know, we could increase the amount of people in Little Italy if we moved the point-of-entire to Start. There's no need for fancy graphics or a PK zone
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I think the location is fine. As a new player I’d enjoy finding hidden places by either exploring the map or searching it on YouTube