Thread: Admin stole my friends tr

Admin stole my friends tr

A few months ago, my friend kodi was scammed in the trade tables.
    He just returned from quitting, and one of his friends gave him about 6k tro.
    He was very happy, because he was going to buy things, but got scammed.
    The day after he was donated the tro, an admin (didn’t have a name, because when he tried to pm back it was unknown like message admins) anyways, the admin took his tro saying that he couldn’t have donations. This is very idiotic, i have never heard of a rule stating that people couldn’t use donated tro.
    If you have, tell me so he understands. Otherwise, please fix this mistake, because it is unfair for him.
    Pm me if you have any questions or concerns: Goldfish.

Oh this happened few months ago. Damn then ur too late. Because admins made some stuff different when receiving pms from a admin. If this had been applied sooner then there wouldn't be any scams like that. Send a ticket to toonslab

I hope you solve ur problem. Good luck

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Show us the PMs or the conversation

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    This doesn't really make sense. Staff members don't do that in a normal situation. Only SPR,PRA or higher would be able to even have the ability do that.

It sounds like your friend was scammed by a player pretending to be a staff member.
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    This doesn't really make sense. Staff members don't do that in a normal situation. Only SPR,PRA or higher would be able to even have the ability do that.

It sounds like your friend was scammed by a player pretending to be a staff member.
    That's what a scammer would say O.o

Quote Originally Posted by jjemerald View Post
    A few months ago, my friend kodi was scammed in the trade tables.
    He just returned from quitting, and one of his friends gave him about 6k tro.
    He was very happy, because he was going to buy things, but got scammed.
    The day after he was donated the tro, an admin (didn’t have a name, because when he tried to pm back it was unknown like message admins) anyways, the admin took his tro saying that he couldn’t have donations. This is very idiotic, i have never heard of a rule stating that people couldn’t use donated tro.
    If you have, tell me so he understands. Otherwise, please fix this mistake, because it is unfair for him.
    Pm me if you have any questions or concerns: Goldfish.
    A PR won't do that. He'll just type in a command and remove the tro directly. So in other words, it was a scammer
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    A PR won't do that. He'll just type in a command and remove the tro directly. So in other words, it was a scammer
    I don’t think PRs are able to remove items from players

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    I don’t think PRs are able to remove items from players
    ^ What Imaginary said.

When you message an admin, It won't say unknown.
    The only time it says unknown is if a staff member makes a server announcement (custom announcements or events etc) or there's an npc server announcement (such as Fort events).
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Oh this happened few months ago. Damn then ur too late. Because admins made some stuff different when receiving pms from a admin. If this had been applied sooner then there wouldn't be any scams like that. Send a ticket to toonslab

I hope you solve ur problem. Good luck
    thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Just ask kodi. His name is kodi k, and he’s from kitterson family. He’ll tell you everything you need to know.