Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: This Generation

Player Relations
    The last generation used to smoke pipes and you’re mad at this generation for vaping ?
    Besides , the long-term drawbacks of vape are still unkown, so don’t just assume that it damages your lungs .
    Ask me any era-related question(s)
    I'd be glad to answer

IGN:KvN

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Yeah I like this generation. Trump has made some good calls since he's been in office. Can't wait to see what 2018 brings
    Trump is the antichrist!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheStars View Post
    Trump is the antichrist!!!!!
    Not really, trump makes decisions that the media dislikes but he's better than Hillary Clinton
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Not really, trump makes decisions that the media dislikes but he's better than Hillary Clinton
    I totally agree, Hillary would be one of the worst presidents in the US history. She would declare war against Russia (or make the relationship between the 2 countries very poor), declare war against North Korea, and China for defending North Korea and then later declare war against Palestine and every single middle eastern country but not Israel because Jews would be controlling Hillary Clinton

Player Relations
    I totally agree, Hillary would be one of the worst presidents in the US history. She would declare war against Russia (or make the relationship between the 2 countries very poor), declare war against North Korea, and China for defending North Korea and then later declare war against Palestine and every single middle eastern country but not Israel because Jews would be controlling Hillary Clinton
    They are both poop
    Period
    Ask me any era-related question(s)
    I'd be glad to answer

IGN:KvN

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by KvNEraa View Post
    The last generation used to smoke pipes and you’re mad at this generation for vaping ?
    Besides , the long-term drawbacks of vape are still unkown, so don’t just assume that it damages your lungs .
    This^^^

While vaping rates have gone up significantly, smoking rates have decreased significantly. While vaping isn't 100% safe, it's still hell of a lot safer than the thousands of chemicals found in the average cigarette.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    This^^^

While vaping rates have gone up significantly, smoking rates have decreased significantly. While vaping isn't 100% safe, it's still hell of a lot safer than the thousands of chemicals found in the average cigarette.
    lmao isnt it funny because people dont smoke to damage their lungs or to bring stress level down, they do it because of the smoke coming out from their mouth lol

Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    It’s not this generation. It’s America.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m glad we don’t have those dumb rappers as many as America does

- - - Updated - - -

And we still don’t judge a person by how cheap his outfit is

- - - Updated - - -

We don’t wear two watches on our wrists and act retarded? thinking we’re cool

- - - Updated - - -

But yah negative and positive things are in every culture
    I cba to mention them now
    Don't trash my nation like that. ;C

- - - Updated - - -

At least in western countries ppl in general are more accepting of LGBT people
    No.... Who told you that?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zany View Post
    - Don't do anything outside their comfort zone so long as it means they could be judged (Which there's always a risk of)
    - Seldom part from their friend groups or try to be different than everyone else, and those who do get relentlessly criticized.
    - Love to glare at people. Why? I don't know. But I probably get about 20 glares and scowls a day in school just while walking to class, from people I don't even know.
    - Particularly selfish emotionally. You could confide to someone in this generation and the first thing they'd say is "Same! I know right. Kms. *Proceeds to blow off other person's problems by starting to talk about their own*". They mean well, but at the same time, when someone confides to you they seek comfort that they don't have at the time. When you "relate" to them and end up turning the conversation around to yourself, you basically just forced someone who needs comfort themselves to comfort you instead.
    - Cliquey, cliquey, cliquey.
    - Definitely a lot more up to date with things than before though.
    - A LOT more expensive than any other generation.
    tbh this came into my mind when u said that:

GASP

She put one foot in front of the other :0

GASP

She reached for the door knob

GASP

She opened the door and went inside :0

GASSSSPP

She's listening to her teacher explain school stuff :0
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Don't trash my nation like that. ;C

- - - Updated - - -

No.... Who told you that?
    Umm, go back to the 1970s when homosexuality wasn't even legal. Then compare it to 2018. The LGBT community has come a long way. Most people don't care much if you're LGBT anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

lmao isnt it funny because people dont smoke to damage their lungs or to bring stress level down, they do it because of the smoke coming out from their mouth lol
    Yep haha. Exactly. I love seeing the smoke or vapour come outta my mouth lmao

Umm, go back to the 1970s when homosexuality wasn't even legal. Then compare it to 2018. The LGBT community has come a long way. Most people don't care much if you're LGBT anymore.
    Wanna come down to LA and say that?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".