Thread: Character Slot Chat Commands

Lightbulb Character Slot Chat Commands

So basically let me start off by saying the whole origin of this idea, basically where it first came from. If some of you don't know, there is a command for admins where you use the public chat to save customs, and also load them. Let me give you an example. An Admin in the public chat says /setcustom 1. What this does is create basically a character slot named "1". Then, for an admin to load this character slot, they would have to simply say "/1" in public chat, and then they will have that character slot applied to their body.

Now that you understand what I'm talking about, I'll explain more about my idea. A player if they purchase character slots will have five by default I'm pretty sure. You're also able to buy character slots, but I don't know if you can still do this. I remember seeing this a little while ago. But anyways, I'll continue. Each character slot is named 1, 2, 3, etc. It keeps on going depending on how many you have. But what makes this so significant is because of two reasons: 1. It's short and simple 2. Players can't name their character slots anything to prevent any vulgar or inappropriate names. You'll soon see why these two reasons are significant.

What players should be able to do is sort of the same thing as admins. However, they cannot name their own character slots. it's only based off 1, 2, 3, ... going further as you purchase more character slots. What I mean is, players should be able to say /1 to load character slot #1. Same thing for every other character slot, it doesn't matter which character slot number you choose. Now, let me go back to those 2 reasons I talked about in my second paragraph. The first reason which was "It's short and simple", is significant because it will save the player's time of saying /[long name here]. It's just a simple number. Now, the 2nd reason "Players can't name their character slots anything to prevent any vulgar or inappropriate names", is significant for two reasons. 1: Players aren't gonna be able to make long names, and it will save their time 2: Players can't make inappropriate names, it's just not needed ya know?.

Now you may ask, "Why should we even add this though lol?". Well, it's just a nice and convenient feature instead of players having to go into their profile every time.

Well, I hope some of you like this idea. I think it would be a great idea, and we should add it cause why not. It would improve the game.

But that's kind of useless because we have the ui. Playerworlds(era at least) had that command but that was because there was no other way of doing it.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Quote Originally Posted by JYGSHELBY View Post
    But that's kind of useless because we have the ui. Playerworlds(era at least) had that command but that was because there was no other way of doing it.
    I, for one, actually like this idea
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I, for one, actually like this idea
    How about this.

You have a speedboat. It uses gas or whatever.
    then you use oars instead*

thats what this idea is like.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

How about this.

You have a speedboat. It uses gas or whatever.
    then you use oars instead*

thats what this idea is like.
    Like I said before on previous threads, these kinds of features add depth to the game
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Like I said before on previous threads, these kinds of features add depth to the game
    "depth"? It's literally solving nothing.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

"depth"? It's literally solving nothing.
    I mean we paid for character slots might as well give us some commands rather than having paid for some save spots for ur looks
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    I mean we paid for character slots might as well give us some commands rather than having paid for some save spots for ur looks
    I mean sure, but it'll probably be used as much as "showkills"(if thats even still a command)
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

When I was staff I used to use that command a lot, and still were able to use the UI given, so the fact that we chose to use the command means that it's faster and easier, so I’m all for that idea.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Yeah y not