Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Logan Paul (rant)

Logan Paul (rant)

I just really wanted to rant on a platform where people would be able to read my opinion but the same time not see who I am and I chose the era-go forums

Let me start off with what actually happened

Logan Paul went on a trip to Japan to spend the new years eve. Personally, I was I fan of this guy I watched his vlogs daily 'cause of its unique vibe and they all really had good quality. On the third day of his trip he we to mount Fuji and as some of you know that the famous Suicide Forest is a nearby landmark so he decided to take a 24hr challenge on the place itself but about a few minutes on the walk inside the suicide forest they actually found a guy who hung himself and he ****ing INCLUDED the guys hanging corpse in his vlog. He showed the whole body while it was hanging, He blurred the face of the corpse but still it wasn't correct to do so. He even stood next to the body and his friends told him not to and with that he even made a joke "You never stood a dead body before? with that he even added a small pinch of laughter.

I looked up to this guy, The first time I actually watched his video was back in late 2016 ever since I've watched every single vlog of his on 2017(except this particular one). I saw this video on my recommendation list on YouTube and I thought it was click-bait and I wasn't really interested with his adventures in Japan so I skipped a vlog or two including this one but earlier this morning he was trending on twitter and I saw him tweet a short apology letter regarding his actions. Personally, I'm starting to grow and hate this guy. I've hated his brother Jake Paul before he even became a meme but I actually saw potential within Logan, as a person who has friends who's getting eaten by depression everyday it hurts to see him make a small deal with what he did.

Depression is a really huge problem in our world and we still have people thinking it's a synonym of stress, I just really wish people who have good and woke opinions on every topic would be given a platform as huge as Logan's. He doesn't deserve his fame anymore.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheStars View Post
    first of all, everyone who are logan pauls fan, are retards.

second of all, you never know, what if it was a fake corpse
    Yep, As you do: Hang fake corpses in the forest for views.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

first of all, everyone who are logan pauls fan, are retards.

second of all, you never know, what if it was a fake corpse
    You shouldnt generalize a whole fan base as "retards" 'cause it's not true and being a retard is actually a person with a legitimate disorder. Even if the corpse was fake it still wouldnt be right to stage a suicide corpse.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KvNEraa View Post
    Wait ... so u were surprised by what he’s done , like fr? I’ve seen that coming. After all what do u expect from an immature retard.
    Yeah i've seen it coming but I didn't expect it to be in this level of stupidity
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Logan Paul is an idiot and his brother is too. Idk why you would look up to him
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    Logan Paul is an idiot and his brother is too. Idk why you would look up to him
    Yeah, I'm disappointed with myself.
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

DaB on the haters

If you have an issue with Logan Paul then take it up with Logan Paul. There's nothing we can do...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by aligamer911 View Post
    if you have an issue with logan paul then take it up with logan paul. There's nothing we can do...
    it's a fricken rant

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    DaB on the haters
    Go away jake paulers
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Actually, logan pauls whole fanbase are 12 year old retards who ride scooters

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

crapp laggy wifi sorry for triple post
    How old are you? my God
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

old enough to understand that logan pauls fanbase are full of 12 year old retards who ride scooters
    You're awfully close-minded
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029