Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: useless vip item

useless vip item

as each vip grows they become irrelevant or pretty useless such as this morph which does nothing. admins what r u guys even doing, whyd u guys make a morph looking like from the movie "trolls". Please u guys should do suggestions for the public of what things they would like. i am disappointed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Player Relations
    What VIP item should we give out next ?
    Player1: 100 EC
    Player 2: Chem
    Player 3: pLZ hIre mE

That’s pretty much why they dont ask us for suggestions lol
    Ask me any era-related question(s)
    I'd be glad to answer

IGN:KvN

I get VIP for the item not really for the unlimited ammo and revive. I haven't got VIP since 2014. I usually spar and mpx so I don't need revive but I do need ammo, which will only take me 15 minutes to get it from the streets

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

You paid 7500 gralats, did you expect to get something as good as a sabre? lol
    Hai C:

Development Team
    If you're wondering, VIP is meant to be novelty items. Basically what Mikel said. ^
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    You paid 7500 gralats, did you expect to get something as good as a sabre? lol
    We don't want a boring morph. We want a item that is useful. It dosnt have to be broken. Just 6 DMG and we will take it.

ya, remember when VIP was cool swords and melee.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

vip suppost to be a "fun" item not always something that you will find useful sometimes its something some players can find useful tho
    comparing it to a troll is pointless the character suppost to be a yeti monster character and thats how it looks the fact it reminds a troll means nothing
    if you might think im saying that to defend it because i made it or something i didnt (not that it looks like my style it just sounds like im defending something i made)

- - - Updated - - -

also there was few swords recently guys it can be a weapon every time

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    vip suppost to be a "fun" item not always something that you will find useful sometimes its something some players can find useful tho
    comparing it to a troll is pointless the character suppost to be a yeti monster character and thats how it looks the fact it reminds a troll means nothing
    if you might think im saying that to defend it because i made it or something i didnt (not that it looks like my style it just sounds like im defending something i made)
    It looks nice but morphs should stay in classic.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post
    It looks nice but morphs should stay in classic.
    ^^^

I, as well as many others I'm sure, would prefer mellees or guns. They can have crappy stats, but I just like cool-looking guns.