Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: useless vip item

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Era Graphics View Post
    Yeah they would, vip value even without an item is ridiculously good. The perks of having ammo, revive and perfect guns for a month already cost more than they would separately. Then you have movement speed and all the other perks. Vip would easily be sold for people that can actually work out value, even without a novelty item - that's just the icing on the cake.
    I didn't consider that... But that is true .-.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by imSupah View Post
    You see, that's what I sort of dislike. Because VIP now have said perks and benefits, it gives the excuse for the items to be of less quality than before. Remember when VIP consisted of nothing but unlimited revive, more colors, and a cool novelty item? Sure these items are novelties but most of them are far from cool since the VIP changes. The Yeti morph looks more likely to be in Classic than Era. VIP items such as the Tzek, the golden gas mask and pirate dagger, the VIP Pogo stick, the Halloween broom and such were fun looking novelty items. They were stylish not only to use but to look at. Not this Yeti morph.
    vip item cant be always weapons sometimes you will get an item you will find "useless" wich is more of a toy kind of item some will enjoy it some will not
    and no a morph is not a low quality item most melees are actually way more easy to make because its just a 1 sprite of a melee you make then get 45 dagrees for it wich is simple morphs needs much more sprites to be made

Quote Originally Posted by WreX View Post
    vip item cant be always weapons sometimes you will get an item you will find "useless" wich is more of a toy kind of item some will enjoy it some will not
    and no a morph is not a low quality item most melees are actually way more easy to make because its just a 1 sprite of a melee you make then get 45 dagrees for it wich is simple morphs needs much more sprites to be made
    When did I say anywhere in my post that VIP always have to be weapons? Heck, I even mentioned more items than I did weapons for my examples. I said that since the VIP changes, items have been lower quality than when it used to be item, revive, and more colors. It seems like since VIP is a great value for perks, the item is more of a bonus thing than what VIP actually used to be about. And I also didn't say the Yeti Morph was low quality. Less does not equal low. I said that it is far from cool and that it belongs more in Classic than Era. If it was of such quality, I wouldn't have even recommend it being for Classic. The style barely matches that of Era and does not fit in well.

Not Actually Banned Yet Bulletzone's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KvNEraa View Post
    What VIP item should we give out next ?
    Player1: 100 EC
    Player 2: Chem
    Player 3: pLZ hIre mE

That’s pretty much why they dont ask us for suggestions lol
    ^ True. 100%, You should see the feedback comments.

Quote Originally Posted by hohi416 View Post
    We don't want a boring morph. We want a item that is useful. It dosnt have to be broken. Just 6 DMG and we will take it.
    No you won't take it, When Era released that Scythe with like a storm effect as well, there was still complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by Graal Era Graphics View Post
    Yeah they would, vip value even without an item is ridiculously good. The perks of having ammo, revive and perfect guns for a month already cost more than they would separately. Then you have movement speed and all the other perks. Vip would easily be sold for people that can actually work out value, even without a novelty item - that's just the icing on the cake.

^ This. If you get VIP solely for the item then I'd recommend you don't buy VIP.
    "A fool thinks they know everything but a wise person knows there's something to learn from everyone"
    -
    "Great leaders don't complain about the tools they are given. They work to sharpen them"

When did I say anywhere in my post that VIP always have to be weapons? Heck, I even mentioned more items than I did weapons for my examples. I said that since the VIP changes, items have been lower quality than when it used to be item, revive, and more colors. It seems like since VIP is a great value for perks, the item is more of a bonus thing than what VIP actually used to be about. And I also didn't say the Yeti Morph was low quality. Less does not equal low. I said that it is far from cool and that it belongs more in Classic than Era. If it was of such quality, I wouldn't have even recommend it being for Classic. The style barely matches that of Era and does not fit in well.
    you definitely mentioned more weapons lmao a melee is a weapon

- - - Updated - - -

the morph is definitely low quality lol the thing reverts back if you stay still for about 10 seconds or try using the attack buttons

vip suppost to be a "fun" item not always something that you will find useful sometimes its something some players can find useful tho
    comparing it to a troll is pointless the character suppost to be a yeti monster character and thats how it looks the fact it reminds a troll means nothing
    if you might think im saying that to defend it because i made it or something i didnt (not that it looks like my style it just sounds like im defending something i made)

- - - Updated - - -

also there was few swords recently guys it can be a weapon every time
    Wtf youre just defending something you made because its made by you

you mention vip weapon items as example and that "it gives the excuse for the items to be of less quality" while talking in this thread about this item
    anyways recolors are not always good and not that they are much of a problem to do its just dont look good sometimes and i dont think a yeti morph recolors will be good for this case but sometimes there are recolors its not something that stopped happaning

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by A wild dark appeared View Post
    you definitely mentioned more weapons lmao a melee is a weapon

- - - Updated - - -

the morph is definitely low quality lol the thing reverts back if you stay still for about 10 seconds or try using the attack buttons
    thats just a little freeze time for using the item nothing that effect the quality you are just not suppost to attack with it so the attack buttons are for switching from morph to your character with like 1 seconds freeze time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheStars View Post
    Wtf youre just defending something you made because its made by you

I see your point in the "useless items", but like many people have said the vip items can't all just be weapons or be 'useful'. There needs to be unique items created..for example, THE YETI MORPH. Most people get vip because of the perks you'd receive, not caring at all about the vip items. All you could do is just not get vip until the vip item is released and decide for yourself if you want it or not. It's not that hard to decide whether to get vip for the items or not. Complaining about how they "decreased" the quality of vip items and how they were amazing in the past years is a bit much. From the past to now, there are new gfx artists creating different styles of whatever they feel like creating. Judging by the way they created the item or talking about how useless it is, is disrespectful enough.. I mean could you have done any better and spend all your time on making something that people could enjoy? (If you can good for you) Some people in the community can have some amazing ideas for the vip item, but there are many other people who suggest insignificant ideas. It could be decided on the forums maybe? People giving out their ideas on the vip items, so that some of the community is satisfied with something suggested? ehhhh?
    Last edited by NemoYang; 01-03-2018 at 03:40 PM.
    ~blub~

VIP items have always been novelty. Just think of the amount of work that was put into making the graphics and ganis for your silly little morph.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Make the VIP item appealing. That's all we're asking for. No need to be useful.
    Is that so hard?

Anything graphically appealing, or appealing by concept

Maybe we could use a "2018 Update Wishes" thread if they're running out of ideas
    I'd be glad to help out with ideas.

And I really wish the staff will keep asking to themselves
    "Would I buy this for 7500?" "What kind of item would I want as a player?"
    while they're developing the VIP item.

Think about the player side, this isn't Deviant Art you know.

You guys won the position to be part of the development staff, and I believe you have the responsibility to make contents that apply the community needs - for the people who couldn't make it to the position too.
    Last edited by Melone; 01-03-2018 at 05:42 PM.