Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: jailed for nothing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry jailed for nothing

I sparred from around morning to mid-day but im guessing my skill is low enough to a point where i get jailed for boosting and the game thinks im not competitive at all? Sparring isnt a game anymore and you arent allowed to have fun learning it. Im confused why i was jailed in my sleep. I based with embro for like half a day then get banned around 2-3am in the morning? Im mad and confused here because i actually suck at spar and keep in mind i goto practice spar to let people teach me a few things. I dont know how im boosting if i got like 2 or 3 wins

You can't get warned if you've been offline for more than 5 minutes. Either you're lying or a high staff jailed you manually. Next time just submit a ticket
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

I was jailed and my account was set under investigation, it's been a few months since the investigation started and I'm still jailed.. my release date is close and I'm going to be back on graal once It reaches that date. Ive checked from multiple accounts that my account is still at it's usual state, the only changes were my spar stats, achivments and I wasn't able to enter my house on a different account as a guest. I just want to know if my account has been reseted? I'm confused lol... what happens when your Account resets?

When I contacted toonslab *like a month ago*. They said the reason I was jailed is because I somehow had access to people's account, which I then stole items from.
    I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS.
    I have 3 other family members who plays this game, using the same network, who was jailed for the same reason to. They've quit now... I'm not going to carry on with this nonsense. I've spent a lot of time and money on this account, legally I should be set free.

Quote Originally Posted by TwiistOnEra View Post
    I was jailed and my account was set under investigation, it's been a few months since the investigation started and I'm still jailed.. my release date is close and I'm going to be back on graal once It reaches that date. Ive checked from multiple accounts that my account is still at it's usual state, the only changes were my spar stats, achivments and I wasn't able to enter my house on a different account as a guest. I just want to know if my account has been reseted? I'm confused lol... what happens when your Account resets?

When I contacted toonslab *like a month ago*. They said the reason I was jailed is because I somehow had access to people's account, which I then stole items from.
    I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS.
    I have 3 other family members who plays this game, using the same network, who was jailed for the same reason to. They've quit now... I'm not going to carry on with this nonsense. I've spent a lot of time and money on this account, legally I should be set free.
    Im only jailed for boosting when i havent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Just nexus View Post
    Im only jailed for boosting when i havent

This thread is hot, but i dont understand why an admin dont see this and message me?

This thread is hot, but i dont understand why an admin dont see this and message me?

This sucks knowing the fact i did not boost and my jail time will most likely be over by tomorrow

Mainly because the only admin was saw this was Tricky, and she's techanlly not an admin
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

I got 3 hours of sleep and woke up jailed m8

- - - Updated - - -

Its 60am right now and i dont understand why i was jailed for sparring when i was basing with embro

I got 3 hours of sleep and woke up jailed m8

- - - Updated - - -

Its 60am right now and i dont understand why i was jailed for sparring when i was basing with embro
    Hmm... If what you're saying is true, a Player Relations must have accidentally jailed when messing with his tools. Click here to submit a ticket to Toonslab and they'll clear it up for you.
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Ive sent a mail around 4 hours ago and im still waiting on a response at the moment