Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: jailed for nothing

I was jailed and my account was set under investigation, it's been a few months since the investigation started and I'm still jailed.. my release date is close and I'm going to be back on graal once It reaches that date. Ive checked from multiple accounts that my account is still at it's usual state, the only changes were my spar stats, achivments and I wasn't able to enter my house on a different account as a guest. I just want to know if my account has been reseted? I'm confused lol... what happens when your Account resets?

When I contacted toonslab *like a month ago*. They said the reason I was jailed is because I somehow had access to people's account, which I then stole items from.
    I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS.
    I have 3 other family members who plays this game, using the same network, who was jailed for the same reason to. They've quit now... I'm not going to carry on with this nonsense. I've spent a lot of time and money on this account, legally I should be set free.

Quote Originally Posted by TwiistOnEra View Post
    I was jailed and my account was set under investigation, it's been a few months since the investigation started and I'm still jailed.. my release date is close and I'm going to be back on graal once It reaches that date. Ive checked from multiple accounts that my account is still at it's usual state, the only changes were my spar stats, achivments and I wasn't able to enter my house on a different account as a guest. I just want to know if my account has been reseted? I'm confused lol... what happens when your Account resets?

When I contacted toonslab *like a month ago*. They said the reason I was jailed is because I somehow had access to people's account, which I then stole items from.
    I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING LIKE THIS.
    I have 3 other family members who plays this game, using the same network, who was jailed for the same reason to. They've quit now... I'm not going to carry on with this nonsense. I've spent a lot of time and money on this account, legally I should be set free.
    Im only jailed for boosting when i havent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Just nexus View Post
    Im only jailed for boosting when i havent

This thread is hot, but i dont understand why an admin dont see this and message me?

This thread is hot, but i dont understand why an admin dont see this and message me?

This sucks knowing the fact i did not boost and my jail time will most likely be over by tomorrow

This sucks knowing the fact i did not boost and my jail time will most likely be over by tomorrow

No help and wheres the evidence of me boosting man . no one asked me to boost them

- - - Updated - - -

But i still try to reset my connection and make it a fair game for all sparrers. Even so i reset my connection but try no more than 2 games to see if im truly lagging

Still waiting for a response by admin or so to show me when i asked someone to boost me or him, or my account to be unbanned

Mainly because the only admin was saw this was Tricky, and she's techanlly not an admin
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

u cant boost plus you probs got jailed for always saying the wrong thing

Quote Originally Posted by shliki View Post
    u cant boost plus you probs got jailed for always saying the wrong thing
    Im saying i didnt boost, and the reason for my jail was not trying to compete in spar. I know i say bad stuff but only in my defense?

Im saying i didnt boost, and the reason for my jail was not trying to compete in spar. I know i say bad stuff but only in my defense?

sorry thought it was ali lol who was jailed

Also i know im not allowed to boost, earlier i posted a picture of the rules and clearly i didnt ask anyone to boost me or them. Im trying to get better myself but instead im banned for boosting others?