Thread: Facebook Graal Era Issue:

Exclamation Facebook Graal Era Issue:

As some of you may or may not know, Graal Era along with the other Graal apps are available to play on Facebook. I've been using Era on Facebook for the past week recently for digging, because I find it more easier on there. For the past couple days, I've been noticing an issue. For those who play, or have played Era on Facebook, you'll know how you usually spawn in at first.

It looks something like this: https://imgur.com/a/D7a2j (In order to understand the rest I'm going to say you'll have to view the image)

Do you notice something maybe different? If you don't, let me tell you what's different. The picture of the map is probably years ago old. The game looks way different than from a few years ago. So maybe the admins can fix this?
    Last edited by Lapiz; 01-03-2018 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lapiz View Post
    As some of you may or may not know, Graal Era along with the other Graal apps are available to play on Facebook. I've been using Era on Facebook for the past week recently for digging, because I find it more easier on there. For the past couple days, I've been noticing an issue. For those who play, or have played Era on Facebook, you'll know how you usually spawn in at first.

It looks something like this: https://imgur.com/a/D7a2j (In order to understand the rest I'm going to say you'll have to view the image)

Do you notice something maybe different? If you don't, let me tell you what's different. The picture of the map is probably years ago old. The game looks way different than from a few years ago. So maybe the admins can fix this?
    Not a priority, so I don’t expect it being fixed soon.
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

Most of Era players are either on mobile or the PC website. I've had an issue on Graal Zone before and I was using it on firefox but when I made a thread about it on the now non-existing website forums of zone developers just replied that they didn't really give too much attention on firefox capabilities or issues cause of the very small amount of players who use the game on the browser.

Perhaps only a small group of players use era on facebook? or you messed with your settings?
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Yeah, and they have't updated the news. Frosty Falls was like back in 2015.
    Hello, not sure how to upload a photo in my signature so
    Contact me in Graal,
    IGN: Drov. Castella
    Gangs: Castella, Eat Defeat, Ours

Quote Originally Posted by Lapiz View Post

C'mon Lapiz was it too hard to put the image command in?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    C'mon Lapiz was it too hard to put the image command in?
    Iol is it really that hard to just click an imgur link?
    Last edited by Lapiz; 01-06-2018 at 08:19 PM.