Thread: Era Weapon Weight System Concept

Era Weapon Weight System Concept

Graal Era Weapon Weight System Idea:
    Graal Era is overall a really great game, From exploring and grinding in game currency to Pking/basing and much more.
    I’ve noticed a lot of changes going on such as: Some bases being modified, weapon nerfs, updated Fort, and the basing update dropping soon to Era.
    But those were done to make the game more “competitive” rather than let higher tier gangs run monopolies. My input to balance the game a tad bit more would be a weapon weight system.
    from playing the crypt event (an event during Halloween) there were 3 classes: Healer, Attacker, Defender.
    Each class had their own special abilities from speed reductions to damage output and health.
    The weapon system would need to be polished and tested before just chucking out random updates and killing the games competitive spirit.
    The system would work based on guns (obviously) especially the models that they’re based on and would have impacts on speed or could be tweaked (other suggestions?). For example: nobody is gonna run full speed with a Vulcan mini gun nor a 50. Caliber sniper rifle, but would be more realistic if it was a sub machine gun or a handgun gun like a glock 18 or a Ump45.
    But to put it in simple prospective: (Lmg’s/Snipers)slower speed.
    (Assault rifles/ rifles) medium speed.
    (Handguns/Smgs/swords/Knives) high speed.
    But I know players would find loop holes such as using a heavy gun in one slot and have something light such as a sword in the other slot.
    But to counter that I’m thinking about both slots average weights so if you would have a sniper in one slot, and a sword equipped, the player would move at the average speed of both slots.
    To scale out the system it would be mapped 1-10
    1 having healer speed
    5 having attacker speed
    10 having defender speed
    The reduced speed would be enforced in pk areas and bases, and for spar arenas, reduced speed will be turned off. And for shops/ Non-Pk areas the reduced speed will be off.
    I feel like this would be a concept that could be worked in if given enough thought and tweaks that will not break the game and piss off Era once more.

Never gonna happen my friend

Quote Originally Posted by Henry23 View Post
    Never gonna happen my friend
    Why is that? Lol?

Sounds like a good idea. My biggest concern is that if it is added there will be lots of complaints about how the people who bought the guns before this was added won’t like it
    I am very blunt on my posts, but very accurate. Don't take it personally.

Scripter, LAT, Graphics, Sounds and Tracks

this wouldn't make the game more competitive, just slower and more agonizing when running across the map
    guess who's been unlinked

Kills the pacing of the game, theres already freeze and reload freeze, don't need to be slowed out of combat too
    Zone's Gun Admin. Dream Machine.

I agree ^

^^ Yeah plus the lag, not a good idea.
    Hello, not sure how to upload a photo in my signature so
    Contact me in Graal,
    IGN: Drov. Castella
    Gangs: Castella, Eat Defeat, Ours