Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: questions about era?

Quote Originally Posted by shliki View Post
    u all annoying
    lol tyvm rawr
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

"the bullying girl thread"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    I like posting this for the memes sometimes, it makes me laugh
    who ever thinks this server gonna suck u can bite me look at you a bunch of noobs that have nothing better to do but criticize so shut up your just a bunch of fat losers with no life

- - - Updated - - -

and if i find u on era u better run
    Then it went to this;
    also I got in btw and they have been nothing but kind and professional with me and have give me promotions and rewards.
    Then it went from 0 to 100 rq;
    yah granite sucks don't apply they wasted my time and are super unprofessional and cause problems with me when I don't even start them they very the only person who I had a great experience was with chi who can apply for a better server because of his professional work and professional attitude with everyone. Anyways the manager does not know what he is doing and has no idea how to control problems or work his name is kale and or nyx when I was first working with them he had applications and had brought people to the chat and these people were super unprofessional causing problems with people who had positions. One point one of the new people started a fight with me and nyx of course blamed it on me and took my position without even getting the evidence and he gave my position (pr) to someone else because he dumb and does not know how to handle problems. Then of course another time when I was rehired one of my teammates thought I was causing fights lied and told on me causing to lose another position (spr) and before I was (spr) it belonged to a girl who dey fired also btw they pick on girls and have no females in any positions I was the only one left and as I was saying they fired me again and everyone even said it wasn't my fault and I got demoted to (pr). The third time was the co manager named selth ok let me tell you about him he hates my guts cause and this time he said I did not know what the commands and all the stuff true ok but I never said I knew and he said I lied and said I knew the graal rc or whatever it is. In my application I said I did not know and I said I wanted to learn and ofc the co manager lied and said I lied and said I was being childish ok well don't say I lied in my application and I told him to show me my application and he said oh sorry ally I was reading the wrong application by "accident" also how unprofessional what the hell. and then they said how unprofessional I was and before that they gave my position away and I was not even on and of course they pick on the only girl me -.- and they used the server mute bot to mute me cause I was asking for my position back and could not even figure out how to do it and then they just kicked me and invited me back to do it again. Selth is dumb he thinks he a god or something he does not like faces -.- >_> like that stuff and he thinks he owns the server and kept telling me that I was never going to be rehired every single time I was fired and I was but I'm over it if they ask for me back I'm not going to. Also do not apply they treat people like s*** and probably have fired 20 people ever since the granite applications started. I was telling nyx the manager that no wonder people saying bad things in graal forums and this is what he said "I'll show you that when we start the sever it wouldn't suck and you will regret it you will want to become admin your childish even chi acts like a 19 year old which you gotta be lied about." I never lied about my age and nyx and selth all have sticks up there butts honestly. I also said thanks for the evidence and thats what he said and he said I need to clean up my act lol. Then don't treat me like s*** ofc I would be pissed off who wouldn't? So to sum it up don't ladies don't join waste of time super rude to women and very unprofessional and don't know s***. Kale spent like 30 mins arguing with me and said at the end "Ally I'm sick and tired of your nonsense I hate arguing with people like you ignorant hard of hearing kids." which I found very offensive cause I do actually have hearing loss and he's telling me that I he is sick of arguing with me tbh he did most of the talking and ARGUING. SO DON'T JOIN IT SUCKS WIENER! This my experience with this unprofessional server. Also nyx wanted to use my computer cause his was getting fixed seriously what kind of person cant find other ways to get a computer he wanted to control my computer and also this is messed up I don't even know him in real life and he asking me seriously like who knows what he would have done I said no and made a snobby joke about it and said ok then your not getting rehired and I told him what I just said and ok seriously. ._. btw the server does suck they are not lying and the only person I would recommend for someone who is looking for positions is chi he pro at graphics knows how to work with people and has a great attitude and is the best graphics person anyone can hire. LIKE I SAID DON"T APPLY IT'S S*** IT SUCKS AND WASTE OF TIME!!!
    Note: You'd be better off asking a PR, iGrant, Tricky, snk, junz, and even Margadosh at this point than you would be asking Ally.
    (I don't have anything against Ally, however I've been on the forums for awhile now and looking at the way she acts in previous threads, it's not really safe to try to associate with her.)

For those players who don't know how to contact a PR in-game, you enter your phone, click on 'Friends', look up 'Player Relations' and you'll find PRs that are online.

You can also make a thread, or even PM someone via Forums. There's also a Discord, but you do have to ask for an invite.
    Last edited by BL1NK; 01-11-2018 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post

Then it went to this;

Note: You'd be better off asking a PR, iGrant, Tricky, snk, junz, and even Margadosh at this point than you would be asking Ally.
    (I don't have anything against Ally, however I've been on the forums for awhile now and looking at the way she acts in previous threads, it's not really safe to try to associate with her.)

For those players who don't know how to contact a PR in-game, you enter your phone, click on 'Friends', look up 'Player Relations' and you'll find PRs that are online.

You can also make a thread, or even PM someone via Forums. There's also a Discord, but you do have to ask for an invite.
    Lmao yeeeee
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post

Then it went to this;

What about me?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".