Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Who shouldve been the manager? [CONTROVERSIAL]

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Well if we had a choice to vote for the new manager I’d prob vote for him cuz he’s nice (dickhead sometimes sorry xoxo) and knows how to script

- - - Updated - - -

He can make levels aswell
    Wow, his graal character is also really cute and even tho I went to the hospital like he told me to, and got admitted to a psychiatric ward for 4 days, I think I'm starting to get a crush on him

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Wow, his graal character is also really cute and even tho I went to the hospital like he told me to, and got admitted to a psychiatric ward for 4 days, I think I'm starting to get a crush on him
    Yesss ! He’s into this

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by imaginary View Post
    Yesss ! He’s into this
    Do you know if he's gay?^^

Why isn't they're like a co-manger????

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Snks not really someone i'd consider to be replaceable to an equal extent. Sure you probably don't need the development skills he has to be a manager, but it's the history he has with iera/ era pc and personality that I don't think anyone else past/ present on iEra's staff team could really live up to. He knows what era is/ should be

If I HAD to choose then I think someone like Reno would have been good in terms of being able to handle player issues/ serve a typical managing role of organising the staff teams, in terms of someone who could have been a more developmental focused manager then probably someone like Dan if he didn't have so much going on irl.

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Why isn't they're like a co-manger????
    Good Question...

Its for power

A person full of insecurities has to exact a positive sense of self from other people because their self esteem is too low to do it for themselves.

Maybe people control because they are afraid of being abandoned. They don't feel secure in their relationships and are often testing to see if they're about to be betrayed.

HAHA!

Power is Key

But to much can lead to distruction.

Am I right or am I right?
    Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk
    Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction

(Washington D.C The Department of Treasury)

Need help on item Pricing? send us an PM

I think that if a new manager were to come and I have a choice of choosing, I’d choose someone who lived as a player, went to a low position in era staff and built his/her way to the top, felt what it’s like to have power over you and have power under you.
    And other “manager” qualities like leadership... of course be positive and open to changes.
    J-sdfohjsdofjsodjf O-sdfjsdlfhlsdhf E-abfbabf Y-dkfbajdhf. That's what my signature would look like if it was in handwriting
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpw...0H1UeXH37nBBCA

Snk's son/daughter
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Reno for sure.
    My smile can widen, but my heart would shrivel.
    I am not here to entertain you.
    I am not here to make friends.
    I am here to be here.
     Spoiler

Banned
    I prefer it to be Reno, he was the only positive, mature, and patient admin to even be a PR in the first place, idk him much, but his impression of dealing with player's concerns is a force to be reckoned with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk