Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Small things I'd like to add to Era :)

YESYESYESYES. I agree with all the 5 ideas.

I like all of the ideas besides 2 and 5.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    I've been wanting to do this thread for awhile but I had so much posts I didn't want to spam too much

1) Gas Mask Indentifiers

Era definitely needs something to identify functional gas masks and maybe a small mark on the hat in the hat pages would work if developers don't have time to make a gas mask page, Maybe a small blue check would do much similar to verified signs on social medias.

2) Gang Categorys

Gangs should have firm categories (Basing,Trading ,Chill ,Work ,Assistance , and Roleplay). This system would make it easier for players to set a goal and objective for their gangs 'cause you'd know from the beginning in what aspect of Era would you want your gang to work with. These categories should also have a special boost for each gang type

Trading- Instead of having to pay 21$ to use the table it would be 12$ instead
    Basing- 2 Hour revive everytime you help assist a gang gain 2 hours
    Chill- Additional colors for customization
    Work- Players would get +10% of the worth of the items or work the would sell/do
    Assistance- Melees would have a chance of +1 damage per hit
    Roleplay- Small speed boost

3) Gang Tag Colors

Personally, Era should have a system that would physically showcase your gang-tag in a much more revealing and noticing way and I suggest gangs should have specific colors for the categories the would pick.

EXAMPLE:

I would wear a basing tag with a gangster alignment on me

Minho(Baserz Rule)

A trade gang with a cop alignment

Minho(Traderz Rule)

A staff wearing Staff Tag

Minho(Ultimate Developer With Access To Ur Account But Doesn't Scam)

4) New Car SFX

I honestly find it annoying.

5) Player Boards

Since global chat was removed player boards should be added in important/populated places in Era, This would be a board used for commercial and public use where you'd have to grab the board to send an announcement. pr's could maintain conduct in the boards too by having report buttons in the boards themselves
    You read my mind kid,

This would really help especially with an Gang with many Branches/Departments

It would make a lot easy,

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk
    Javi's Production

Quote Originally Posted by NemoYang View Post
    The second idea seems like it would just be a benefit to everyone. Everyone would just try to get into a gang that has all those things to get the perks. They also seems a bit useless.. paying $12 when you join a trading gang, but pay $21 if you're not is a bit injustice. They could easily change their tag and continue on what they were going to do. Most of the perks suggested to the gangs are already available for them to get (vip, quick revive, unlimited ammo).

Your third idea would be useless. Why would someone want to identify the person if they're in a basing gang or in trading gang? There's no use to it if you're at the trade tables there could be anyone in there not just traders. Traders might not even want to trade their items for whatever a person wants and just want a specific items that they want. Nothing worthy there to have color coded gang tags.

Your fifth idea wouldn't stand out as much. Where ever this board will be put out, it won't attract players to actually read the board and players would just write non-sense things on it. Players would just simply ignore the announcement from the player and go on with their graalian life. I wouldn't think any PR's would want to just stand by the sign reading the announcements and removing/reporting inappropriate messages written there. It would be tiring for them to constantly stay there and read them.
    Agreed.

Also want a way to turn off the notification of who just got a streak or move is somewhere else or change the transparency so it's less visible...

It takes so much of the screen especially on phones!

I agree. Also when players reach random mining levels. It's so useless, like if somebody cares. Even being a high level.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Morganga View Post
    I forgot but I think it costed even more before ?
    So won't be cheaper
    Trading costed 100$ before...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    Also want a way to turn off the notification of who just got a streak or move is somewhere else or change the transparency so it's less visible...

It takes so much of the screen especially on phones!
    True that
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".