Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: who invented graal era?

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    We don't use that word here. We say "inspired"

And just in case anyone wants to know which Zelda game it was, it was Legend Of Zelda: A Link to the Past
    Them being "inspired" almost got them a law suit lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskey View Post
    But I refuse Graal Era to be one of them

Sent from my LG-K428 using Tapatalk
    Why lol? there are so many indie games that are decidedly worse than era on steam.
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Graal copied Zelda. ******** copied Graal.
    Funny.
    My smile can widen, but my heart would shrivel.
    I am not here to entertain you.
    I am not here to make friends.
    I am here to be here.
     Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskey View Post
    But I refuse Graal Era to be one of them

Quote Originally Posted by JYGSHELBY View Post
    Why lol? there are so many indie games that are decidedly worse than era on steam.
    I got lots of free keys on reddit and most of the games were crap
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by Minho View Post
    I got lots of free keys on reddit and most of the games were crap
    Gamejolt has fun games.
    My smile can widen, but my heart would shrivel.
    I am not here to entertain you.
    I am not here to make friends.
    I am here to be here.
     Spoiler

There was one main owner - Chrisz (he could script on Graal and he made the first ever version).

Delphi was the 2nd owner - he was a graphics person and set the current theme used to this day.

Angel was one of the best coders on Graal - he knew more scripting that Chrisz and helped release Era. I think he might have been a global to support? but later remained as a manager.

--
    I was hired as a LAT under Chrisz and Ningnong - Ningnong was the co-manager at the time and could also script. Chrisz became inactive and Jenn was the head of scripting. Chrisz was later removed, along with Ningnong and Jenn was promoted to Manager.

Jenn was amazing and I had a lot of respect for her and she inspired me to learn to script really. She converted a lot of the scripting to the latest GSCRIPT at the time. A lot of the stuff everybody did had to be fixed - here's an old thread I found with me giving updates
    http://forums.graalonline.com/forums...ad.php?t=56944

At some point, I was promoted to Manager. I didn't last long, I was young (14? if that) but I tried my best. It didn't work out haha

I then left Era to Velox and Rick who then had to convert Era yet again to a new scripting method. However, this time it was never really released. Velox had brilliant ideas and he made a gun system that was far better than what we currently have in place. (I used parts of it on iEra but I wish I had done it all)

I'm not really sure what happened next - I know I started working on Era again after a couple of years as a developer. The GP Chief had it in for me at the time so I created a script to block him from logging online... I was later fired. I was then approached by Unix in November and he asked me to focus on iEra. At this point I thought "why not - I have nothing to lose and it's only me on there." - so I did. This was in November 2010 and by December 21st 2010 we released. I re-scripted a LOT and it was a brand new server. I rescripted everything to GS2 (There is no old scripting on Era) so it was a blank canvas.

I recommend reading that thread- you'll see how young I am! haha
    Attached Images Attached Images

Snk learned scripting and became a manager at 14 years old?! Man, this guy's underrated in the game developing industry
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post
    There was one main owner - Chrisz (he could script on Graal and he made the first ever version).

Delphi was the 2nd owner - he was a graphics person and set the current theme used to this day.

Angel was one of the best coders on Graal - he knew more scripting that Chrisz and helped release Era. I think he might have been a global to support? but later remained as a manager.

--
    I was hired as a LAT under Chrisz and Ningnong - Ningnong was the co-manager at the time and could also script. Chrisz became inactive and Jenn was the head of scripting. Chrisz was later removed, along with Ningnong and Jenn was promoted to Manager.

Jenn was amazing and I had a lot of respect for her and she inspired me to learn to script really. She converted a lot of the scripting to the latest GSCRIPT at the time. A lot of the stuff everybody did had to be fixed - here's an old thread I found with me giving updates

At some point, I was promoted to Manager. I didn't last long, I was young (14? if that) but I tried my best. It didn't work out haha

I then left Era to Velox and Rick who then had to convert Era yet again to a new scripting method. However, this time it was never really released. Velox had brilliant ideas and he made a gun system that was far better than what we currently have in place. (I used parts of it on iEra but I wish I had done it all)

I'm not really sure what happened next - I know I started working on Era again after a couple of years as a developer. The GP Chief had it in for me at the time so I created a script to block him from logging online... I was later fired. I was then approached by Unix in November and he asked me to focus on iEra. At this point I thought "why not - I have nothing to lose and it's only me on there." - so I did. This was in November 2010 and by December 21st 2010 we released. I re-scripted a LOT and it was a brand new server. I rescripted everything to GS2 (There is no old scripting on Era) so it was a blank canvas.

Y u put image in URL format? ._. :c

Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Y u put image in URL format? ._. :c

Dose it matter?

. Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable... Every step toward the goal of justice requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Justice is what i proceed with.

(Washington D.C The Department Federal Bureau of Investigation) ´FBI´

Quote Originally Posted by snk View Post

--

I read the whole thread.

Whats the Gun System made by Velox like?

- - - Updated - - -

What does ''GP" chief stand for?

- - - Updated - - -

You left Era to Velox?

Is Velox another game or person?

- - - Updated - - -

Just curious was all of this for free??
    If it was that Unixmad is pretty shrewd/ greedy having volunteers improve & run his game for free whiles hes making millions.