Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Car Missions

Quote Originally Posted by JYGSHELBY View Post
    Im pretty sure there are none.
    They're gonna make one bc u said that
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

What car missions need is to revert back to the old way of how it worked. Instead of it being one person every 20 seconds or so, just make it where you can get the mission every 20 seconds or so. I understand they did that because the reward was too high but I'll rather a payout nerf than this obnoxious system we have going on right now. It's just free kills for PKers especially by Mercy West.

Quote Originally Posted by imSupah View Post
    What car missions need is to revert back to the old way of how it worked. Instead of it being one person every 20 seconds or so, just make it where you can get the mission every 20 seconds or so. I understand they did that because the reward was too high but I'll rather a payout nerf than this obnoxious system we have going on right now. It's just free kills for PKers especially by Mercy West.
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    What?
    Lol what did he just said...

Car missions needs to take the mission for the southridge hospital one, it's too far of a drive and I usually die.

Also like the first idea, I sometimes die while waiting for the person to come inside/leave the car.

More improvements would be that newer destinations for car missions.
    Hello, not sure how to upload a photo in my signature so
    Contact me in Graal,
    IGN: Drov. Castella
    Gangs: Castella, Eat Defeat, Ours

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    What?
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmY1809 View Post
    Lol what did he just said...
    Jeez, you think I explained it any easier. Basically, in the past car missions worked in this sense: you go to the guy and the mission was given to you. No matter if there was other people there or not, you still got the mission. However, this was changed to what it is today. People hugging and grabbing the mission giver in hopes of them receiving the mission. This was changed since the gralat payout was so high. My suggestion was to change it to how it was in the past with a slightly less gralat payout. You still have to risk PKers ending your mission but it's better in this way so everyone gets the mission instead of one every 20 seconds or so.

Don't drive around with 1hp then. I don't hardly ever die during car missions so I'm not sure what that's all about. I think the gas gauge could be a good idea, but at the same time it's not really necessary.

Jeez, you think I explained it any easier. Basically, in the past car missions worked in this sense: you go to the guy and the mission was given to you. No matter if there was other people there or not, you still got the mission. However, this was changed to what it is today. People hugging and grabbing the mission giver in hopes of them receiving the mission. This was changed since the gralat payout was so high. My suggestion was to change it to how it was in the past with a slightly less gralat payout. You still have to risk PKers ending your mission but it's better in this way so everyone gets the mission instead of one every 20 seconds or so.
    M8 I'd risk it to get those gralats

Decreasing the reward to from 69 to 49 would be enough about that 20 seconds timer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spazz View Post
    Don't drive around with 1hp then. I don't hardly ever die during car missions so I'm not sure what that's all about. I think the gas gauge could be a good idea, but at the same time it's not really necessary.
    Nobody is dumb enough to do a car mission with 1 hp. A great example is ammo mart, full of PBP Shotgun pkers (because of the lots of noobs going to the hotel).