Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Customisable stereo

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar

Customisable stereo

Ok just a simple idea I had
    We can add our own songs to the radio! But each song can be reviewed by admins. No copyright,no overly explicit music, and no Spongebob...please.

Each person can have their own playlist to add things to stereo. Idk if this is an already existing thing in era and if it is plz tell me and explain to me HOW TO PUT SOME GOOD MUSIC ON THE RADIO!
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

I want to be able to do this!

There is copy right issue

I already made a post asking about this kind of thing. I asked if the radio can access ones in your iTunes library to play songs. Snk said it can't be done. I wish it could.
    http://era-go.com/forum/showthread.p...ghlight=itunes

That sux...
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

How about its just a stereo in your house that plays certain music already on era
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]

Development Team
    The only problem with this is that some of the music players will not be suited to all ages that play era. Era could make a large list for players to make their own list of the selection possibly.
    -* MOON

#Moontatorship

That's why I was thinking radio version songs only. I know radio versions suk but hey at least we got the beat xD

how about every month, era gets instrumental versions of popular songs? and when you grab the stereo you can go down a list and choose
    Graal Since 2009
    Experienced Levels Artist, Graphics Artist, Gani Artist
    Any questions? Feel free to ask!
    In-Game Name: MSM
    Email: [email protected]

Hmm...I like that better ;3