Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Customisable stereo

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    At least lemme listen to some Stereo hearts xD or Bruno Mars or anything good other than Party rock anthem
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"

Just open your music library, turn on some music, open era, turn off sounds and music, and bam! Your favorite music while playing era! Don't wanna buy music? Go find some nice sound clouds or apps like spotify and you'll have plenty of music at your disposal. Wanna share music with friends? Make them look it up! If they don't, they are too lazy and unworthy to listen to your favorite songs!

Happier, gratefully. Kamiroo Wolf's Avatar
    That's often what I do. Yet I fail to see how I can enjoy this with all my friend or gang members at once I want stuff I can jam out too with my pals.
    "'An old friend of ours dared me to try and play God...' Mak craned his neck, the advisors and guardsmen in his wake suddenly alert at their charge's blatant discontent.

He stood with a confidence we had never known him to possess, the bright orange trim of his ivory sleeves dangling so far from the scrawny arms folded behind his back that we thought the robe adorning his body might blow away completely in the winds that whipped around us.

'Little did they know I was born for the role.'"