Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Deer Mount?

Banned

Deer Mount?

Hello everyone! I was wondering if there is any chance that the deer mount could get a much more lower price than it is presently (1.8k trochus) I only want to know so I can get ready on how much tro I have to pay to other players, THANK U

Items only drop in price if the owners of the item decide to drop it. If no one would sell it under 1.8k then it probably will stay at that price, but if some people decide to lower price by 50-100 tro just to sell it, then it will slowly drop.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by LAZULI View Post
    Hello everyone! I was wondering if there is any chance that the deer mount could get a much more lower price than it is presently (1.8k trochus) I only want to know so I can get ready on how much tro I have to pay to other players, THANK U
    Unless there's a gigantic Deer Mount giveaway, the price is only going to go up...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Items only drop in price if the owners of the item decide to drop it. If no one would sell it under 1.8k then it probably will stay at that price, but if some people decide to lower price by 50-100 tro just to sell it, then it will slowly drop.
    So basically, trade prices work like a chain reaction? If one sells it for that price, other players will sell it like that and so on..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The prices of items are controlled by the players that are selling the item and they tend to base the price off of each other, so it'll probably stay between 1.6k-2.0k.

So basically, trade prices work like a chain reaction? If one sells it for that price, other players will sell it like that and so on..

Yea, so if an item is priced at 1k and everyone is selling for that price then someone comes along and asks 900, players now know thy can get it cheaper and won?t pay over 900 therefore dropping the price. Same thing goes with making items rise, if everyone refuses to sell under 2k then people who want to buy the item are forced to pay 2k which raises the price.

If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Basically that lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    Yea, so if an item is priced at 1k and everyone is selling for that price then someone comes along and asks 900, players now know thy can get it cheaper and won?t pay over 900 therefore dropping the price. Same thing goes with making items rise, if everyone refuses to sell under 2k then people who want to buy the item are forced to pay 2k which raises the price.

Xd trading is so abstract...

Is it my queue to say "/closethread" yet?

Banned
    OMG!!!!! I got my cute deer mount for Only 1.7k trochus!!!! TY!!

/closethread!