Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge trade scam (serious)

Huge trade scam (serious)

I got scammed by Dez (goonsquad) this is serious I was trying to trade my winter staff (the one that does 8 dmg and heals) to this guy. I had my item on the table and he had his 76,000 trochus, 10k xmas food and a sword on table and we were trading I was sure and saw 76,000 trochus on the table and the food and even other people too noticed it and were pming me in game they saw the same. After the trade was completed I received a total of 7,600 trochus which now made me loose 70,000 trochus in 15 seconds of a trade. Please help me by making me reach a high staff or undoing the trade by having a look at my old inventory and trade logs. I hope that I get my 70,000 back and I?m here for help not to take donations or help from players who did nothing to me. Hope you spread the message and help me. Beware GoonSquad is a scam gang in game that does usd business and are no life scamming players for in real life money. Do not and never trade with them they use types of scams, glitches, and hacks and they weren?t stopped. Please help as I repeat this word for the millionth time since this situation is serious. My in game nickname is Archer (Midnight Killers). Thanks

Be more aware. This scam of "Adding food or gas" While he changes the amount of trochus on the table (Usually hidden by a melee of sorts) is very common, there is sadly nothing you can do but be more alert and call him out on his scam.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Many people have tried to scam my butterfly knife using that tactic. Players tend to cover up trochus with letters and quickly switch items, its some trick theyve learned, I got no idea how to do it. If you dont have a clear view of the shells, or there is another suspicious item on the table, dont accept the trade

Quote Originally Posted by XR View Post
    Many people have tried to scam my butterfly knife using that tactic. Players tend to cover up trochus with letters and quickly switch items, its some trick theyve learned, I got no idea how to do it. If you dont have a clear view of the shells, or there is another suspicious item on the table, dont accept the trade
    It?s already gone. 70k scammed I saw a 76k tro on table, 8k candy cane food , 5k cockie food and a cookie sword which made me nervous but I was clear seeing a 76k tro. I can?t do and I?m not here to ask for donations and people to pay me nor admins give me 70k tros or anything, I want my trade logs to be checked and undo this trade or reach high staff and get as much of people to talk to him to return my stuff.

Yea what you see is not always what you get.

Same thing happened to my friend who lost thousands of tro.

She saw a brella on the table but it wasn't really there turns out they managed to glitch it.

These glitches are terrible, kinda hard to investigate & impossible to get admins to pick up your case.

Its why I stay away from trade tables & never even attempt to buy supers because your chances of getting scammed are sky high its just not a very healthy environment to be in.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for your loss Archer.

There are truly absolute jerks in this game. And unfortunately, no staff can help you because this is beyond their "power"...
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

What I usually do is screenshot/record the trade, and tell the player to stop covering his/her items, then I have proof it was an actual scam or real scam.

And admins won't do anything to help you. I'm really sorry for your L

son of a *****

If I only scammed that super