Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Huge trade scam (serious)

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    I don't know why you keep trying to justify scamming.

If you're worried about only trade logs then having the admin go undercover do a deal with that guy.

That would clear all doubts.

I've already said scamming is done by the same group of people all the time more or less.

If you jailled then the amount of reports would go down significantly.

- - - Updated - - -

This proves my point Zernov watch the video they keep trying to pull the same trick on everyone.
    I’m not saying scamming is right, but staff have better things to do than going undercover to see if the guy really scammed the 2 hotdogs.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Caughted another scammer .. he saying he's paying overpay and hid the tro number ... He even tried to scam my 15k tro and skate tp for 20k tro lol . Beware of this guy

Sent from my Lenovo S860 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    I’m not saying scamming is right, but staff have better things to do than going undercover to see if the guy really scammed the 2 hotdogs.
    Good if your not trying to justify scamming.

No one is asking the admins to investigate the small scams.

There would be obvious guidelines for staff to follow.

For eg jailing people trying to scam supers by blocking or by glitching those are auto jails & extremely obvious.

Any other scams that does not fall under this category will be ignored.

In some cases, if the player provide enough evidence, as in the case of Archer it results in a jail.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RieZ View Post
    Caughted another scammer .. he saying he's paying overpay and hid the tro number ... He even tried to scam my 15k tro and skate tp for 20k tro lol . Beware of this guy

Sent from my Lenovo S860 using Tapatalk
    Good job!

- - - Updated - - -

Another serial scammer people need to watch out for is SWIFT( Hayden Harris) the leader of the gang 'FASUGAR'.

This guy has admitted to scamming thousands of tro & has been scamming daily for the past 2-3 years.

& obviously should have been jailed.

Preying on innocent unsuspecting kids this guy is just cancer.
    Last edited by Donald; 01-11-2018 at 01:19 PM.

lol i mean some prs can have the time to jail scammers, scamming is sad on this 2d game sadly u cant scam on roblox i hope or minecraft. People scam becuz they r poor in tro and got nothing else to do. sad for those poor people who have been scammed. Thank god i dont know much about trading because last guy i met traded his kenshi for a "winter staff" (winter melee) and didnt realise it. Ill just stick to events, sparring and basing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That guy was also scammed by Dez (goonsquad) the leader of raw with the help of Javah. I mean staff are allowing it and he?s cotinously scamming non stop. Come on

Quote Originally Posted by MJ4 View Post
    Can't just PR's ban everyone in the guild?

Even with evidence
    People in GoonSquad been getting jailed lately for USD like Justin which isn?t justin at all its a dude called blaze and other gang members as well

This is karma for trying to sell your templar for 115k.

Learn the meaning of Karma first, now go look for a seller of Templar for less than the range of 110-115 then come tell me it?s karma

Last edited by DaRk VaDoR; 01-11-2018 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Good if your not trying to justify scamming.

No one is asking the admins to investigate the small scams.

There would be obvious guidelines for staff to follow.

For eg jailing people trying to scam supers by blocking or by glitching those are auto jails & extremely obvious.

Any other scams that does not fall under this category will be ignored.

In some cases, if the player provide enough evidence, as in the case of Archer it results in a jail.

- - - Updated - - -

Good job!

- - - Updated - - -

Another serial scammer people need to watch out for is SWIFT( Hayden Harris) the leader of the gang 'FASUGAR'.

This guy has admitted to scamming thousands of tro & has been scamming daily for the past 2-3 years.

& obviously should have been jailed.

Preying on innocent unsuspecting kids this guy is just cancer.
    you know where these people live?
    in my toilet