Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Huge trade scam (serious)

Huge trade scam (serious)

Quote Originally Posted by DaRk VaDoR View Post
    hello please , stop blame theses scammers , if they want to scamm it's legal they do what they want even if it's bad . Please stop saying that you are gonna ask admins to changes the rules because you get scammed 70k tro. I have been scamm for more than 950000 tro in the past , they werent trades tabke , so I could say "gimme me back my items there werent trade table , if there were , I would never have done scamm , That is too easy ...
    There is a game , if you are playing it , it show that you accepted the rules so stop blaming people please . =)

Envoy? de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
    proper english?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DaRk VaDoR View Post
    hello please , stop blame theses scammers , if they want to scamm it's legal they do what they want even if it's bad . Please stop saying that you are gonna ask admins to changes the rules because you get scammed 70k tro. I have been scamm for more than 950000 tro in the past , they werent trades tabke , so I could say "gimme me back my items there werent trade table , if there were , I would never have done scamm , That is too easy ...
    There is a game , if you are playing it , it show that you accepted the rules so stop blaming people please . =)

Envoy? de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk
    i would understand more if I was stoned

I don't think there has been anyone (or at least serious traders) who hasn't been scammed before. Are you asking the pr's to fix everyone's problems or just yours? @archer

I see y'all complaining saying admins aren't doing anything, that's because scamming is LEGAL. Doesn't matter why it's legal, just matters that it is LEGAL. Just don't be so stupid and get scammed, be smart when you trade ffs.

And don't go talking crap on me because I scam too, cool I don't care I'm just tryna tell you guys facts. It's legal, if you dont wanna get scammed don't be stupid.
    In Game Name: Javah.

Have Any Questions Or Need Help? PM Me Ingame!

Quote Originally Posted by JavahGraal View Post
    I see y'all complaining saying admins aren't doing anything, that's because scamming is LEGAL. Doesn't matter why it's legal, just matters that it is LEGAL. Just don't be so stupid and get scammed, be smart when you trade ffs.

And don't go talking crap on me because I scam too, cool I don't care I'm just tryna tell you guys facts. It's legal, if you dont wanna get scammed don't be stupid.
    Well we're trying to make it Illegal.

For you to tell us don't be stupid you obviously have something to gain from keeping things the way it is.

Obviously there are enough noobs out there for you to make a handsome profit from scamming.

Now we're going to stop that.

The only reason scamming is Legal is because it happens so frequently & it takes longer to investigate.

But that isn't the case with your scam.

Therefore there is no reason to keep it entirely Legal, the new system would cut your scamming significantly & you know it.

This would make Trade Tables a safer & more pleasant place for all something you definitely don't wanna see because you're one of the vultures.

- - - Updated - - -

I like Zernovs idea of a better trade system like other games that is scam proof.

Give us an example of it on an already existing game so we can go check it out Zernov.

- - - Updated - - -

Why was Zernovs comment deleted?

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Well we're trying to make it Illegal.

For you to tell us don't be stupid you obviously have something to gain from keeping things the way it is.

Obviously there are enough noobs out there for you to make a handsome profit from scamming.

Now we're going to stop that.

The only reason scamming is Legal is because it happens so frequently & it takes longer to investigate.

But that isn't the case with your scam.

Therefore there is no reason to keep it entirely Legal, the new system would cut your scamming significantly & you know it.

This would make Trade Tables a safer & more pleasant place for all something you definitely don't wanna see because you're one of the vultures.

- - - Updated - - -

I like Zernovs idea of a better trade system like other games that is scam proof.

Give us an example of it on an already existing game so we can go check it out Zernov.

- - - Updated - - -

Why was Zernovs comment deleted?
    Scamming happens a lot, too much for PRs to keep up with, plus people can just fake getting scammed etc. Just don't be stupid and get scammed its that simple kids
    In Game Name: Javah.

Have Any Questions Or Need Help? PM Me Ingame!

Quote Originally Posted by JavahGraal View Post
    Scamming happens a lot, too much for PRs to keep up with, plus people can just fake getting scammed etc. Just don't be stupid and get scammed its that simple kids
    Sorry but no.

Players who block or glitch the table as in your case will reported & jailed/ warned before the deal is even completed.

Any fake reports will be warned/ jailed.

- - - Updated - - -

Other reports that doesn't fall under this catergory will require more evidence or will be ignored.

As such it will not take much time for admins to get the job done.
    It will be no different than showing up to gag someone for swearing/ vulgarity.

Which FYI happens way more often than scamming yet we still enforce it.

Extremely straightforward.

As much as it sucks scamming is legal and won’t change /closethread

Quote Originally Posted by vonjo View Post
    son of a *****
    lmaoooooi im dead

Quote Originally Posted by Mrpibbgraal View Post
    lmaoooooi im dead
    Excellent I put a flower on the grave