Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Huge trade scam (serious)

The scam he did wasn't glitching or hacking, I know him, he covered the tro and then reduced the amount. Completely legal, maybe you should be more careful, your fault.
    In Game Name: Javah.

Have Any Questions Or Need Help? PM Me Ingame!

Quote Originally Posted by JavahGraal View Post
    The scam he did wasn't glitching or hacking, I know him, he covered the tro and then reduced the amount. Completely legal, maybe you should be more careful, your fault.
    Don't listen to Javah bruh he's in goonsquad too there known to scam dez is a known scammer pretending to be ur friends and scamming hope u get ur stuff back!

Well then your another GoonSquad member, your all the same useless humans at real who come into games and make business here, I?m not trying to be mean but trash no life?s like you deserve it. I talked to admins about they still don?t beleive it and think I actually accepted on the 7.6k as if I was dumb or that scammer was a friend. I pretty much collected tons of proof needed to make that one Admin who was I contacting to beleive me so. I don?t really care it?s 70k people like you won?t end my Graal career nor make me quit a game. Karma will get that kid even if this is a game.

- - - Updated - - -

I?m here to blame them and make staff change rules, basically staff are allowing usd to go on when they think I accepted a trade for an item worth to be 76k to a 7.6k in which common sense no one would of done that only if they got scammed, played on, or doing in game business like GoonSquad members. Like 2-3 of their members are getting jailed for USD and admins keep letting them do it and act if USD was a crime. Well if no Admin is going to help get my 70k then ye sure why not I?ll scam 70k worth of stuff and trochus then I?ll stop. Fair enough I see

Yeah I am a known scammer, just saying you were stupid enough not to realize the cover scam, it's the oldest in the book. Be more alert next time.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know why you're bringing up USD either, just accept that you fell for the oldest trick. Scamming is legal and you wont get your item back
    In Game Name: Javah.

Have Any Questions Or Need Help? PM Me Ingame!

Quote Originally Posted by Archer Savage View Post
    Well then your another GoonSquad member, your all the same useless humans at real who come into games and make business here, I?m not trying to be mean but trash no life?s like you deserve it. I talked to admins about they still don?t beleive it and think I actually accepted on the 7.6k as if I was dumb or that scammer was a friend. I pretty much collected tons of proof needed to make that one Admin who was I contacting to beleive me so. I don?t really care it?s 70k people like you won?t end my Graal career nor make me quit a game. Karma will get that kid even if this is a game.

- - - Updated - - -

I?m here to blame them and make staff change rules, basically staff are allowing usd to go on when they think I accepted a trade for an item worth to be 76k to a 7.6k in which common sense no one would of done that only if they got scammed, played on, or doing in game business like GoonSquad members. Like 2-3 of their members are getting jailed for USD and admins keep letting them do it and act if USD was a crime. Well if no Admin is going to help get my 70k then ye sure why not I?ll scam 70k worth of stuff and trochus then I?ll stop. Fair enough I see
    When u scam gimme half the items thx

I got scammed 10 500$ gifts this christmas gimme a refund too!

That's how you sound atm @OP. Scamming is a known legal issue in the game and you shouldve known better since you had an item that's pretty much worth fighting for in the tables. I understand your side of the story and I feel bad but you shouldve been more observant. I sell bunch of cheap items all the time and I always double check if I the table really contains that 100 tro, if I had your 70k winter staff i wouldve checked that table atleast 10k times (exaggeration). You really wont be getting help from admins or forumers unless a good samaritan pitys you and donates 70k tro in tachi
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029

The reason scamming is legal is because it happens so often to where it’s a waste of time for a staff to look into every individual case. Despite how many times players are warned about letting players on their accounts and falling for simple tricks, they still refuse to listen to the warnings which leads them to get scammed, then they start complaining. I can see why they wouldn’t take logs as evidence since they only show the transaction, not the story behind it. If I could help I would, but there’s nothing anyone can do. Scamming happens daily, it’s nothing new and the only thing players can do is be more aware and careful, especially when having something of value on the table.
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

Quote Originally Posted by Zernov View Post
    The reason scamming is legal is because it happens so often to where it’s a waste of time for a staff to look into every individual case. Despite how many times players are warned about letting players on their accounts and falling for simple tricks, they still refuse to listen to the warnings which leads them to get scammed, then they start complaining. I can see why they wouldn’t take logs as evidence since they only show the transaction, not the story behind it. If I could help I would, but there’s nothing anyone can do. Scamming happens daily, it’s nothing new and the only thing players can do is be more aware and careful, especially when having something of value on the table.
    No, the reason scamming happens so often is because admins don't do anything about it.

Quite often the scammers are serial scammers.

Its always the same group of people more or less.

Take Javah for example if admins had jailed him from the start there would't be so many victims.

What you are saying Zernov is like saying the reason people don't or shouldn't look at arrest a rapist is because it happens so often.

Bro( Javah) you should've been jailed since day one.

Scammers are like drug addicts who get a high from stealing.

Have an admin monitor the trade tables like how snk jailed scammers during Christmas I guarantee these scammers can RIP.

Theres a lot of people who want to be admin & it cost them virtual $ which means zilch, so $ is obviously not an issue when it comes to hiring.

- - - Updated - - -

Have TristanFosho be the head of Graal Era Trade Table Police hes always afk there.

- - - Updated - - -

& don't say staffs will abuse because under normal circumstances some PRs are already abusing.

Those who abuse will be investigated by Higher admins this will be no different.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    No, the reason scamming happens so often is because admins don't do anything about it.

Quite often the scammers are serial scammers.

Its always the same group of people more or less.

Take Javah for example if admins had jailed him from the start there would't be so many victims.

What you are saying Zernov is like saying the reason people don't or shouldn't look at arrest a rapist is because it happens so often.

Bro( Javah) you should've been jailed since day one.

Scammers are like drug addicts who get a high from stealing.

Have an admin monitor the trade tables like how snk jailed scammers during Christmas I guarantee these scammers can RIP.

Theres a lot of people who want to be admin & it cost them virtual $ which means zilch, so $ is obviously not an issue when it comes to hiring.

- - - Updated - - -

Have TristanFosho be the head of Graal Era Trade Table Police hes always afk there.

- - - Updated - - -

& don't say staffs will abuse because under normal circumstances some PRs are already abusing.

Those who abuse will be investigated by Higher admins this will be no different.

Nah scamming is legal and should always be legal. Admins won't be able to handle those amount of reports

Quote Originally Posted by Fze View Post
    Nah scamming is legal and should always be legal. Admins won't be able to handle those amount of reports
    Just hire more admins its not an issue.

Have admins go undercover & do a deal with the reported scammer, if its a confirmed scammer automatically jailed no buts.( or just check logs even better)

Over time the reports will quickly go down.

Those are afraid of getting scammed may return & trade tables will be a better & safer place for all.