Thread: Jailed for hacking

Angry Jailed for hacking

Hello, today when i logged into graal era i noticed that it said that i got banned for hacking or altering game files. I was very shocked as i havent done anything of that kind on my account. Also lately i have been playing a lot and i managed to log into the game for 81 consecutive days (i was trying to get the achievement). I really hope an admin reviews my account and sees that i was unfairly jailed.

Thank you for everything and i hope i get unbanned soon.

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a screenshot of the ban and my account id20180110_095324.png20180110_095324.png

Were you using VPN or public WiFi

I was using a vpn why does that cause problems?

Well mang. Using vpn got you jailed. Search on forums why

Wtf why? Please explain cause its not the first time i had to use a vpn but before i didnt get jailed?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh ok i read online and kind of understand why i got banned but cant an admin unban me cause i really did nothing wrong and i really want to go back to playing the game

- - - Updated - - -

Please could an admin unban my account? I didnt know about the vpn thing. The only reason i used a vpn was because my internet is sometimes very slow which causes me to lag a lot when i play. I just want to be able to log back into my account... please help

Era-go is not the place to post about jails. Submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com instead
    Welcome to the forums!