Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Refunding My Echidna Head.

Quote Originally Posted by junz View Post
    It'd be illegal regardless, as it's non-human (that looks nothing like an echidna), and copyright (knuckles from sonic, just a distorted version).
    The classification of a meme is a little vague so i can't comment on that too much, it's a little vague so i understand if there's some confusion behind it.
    Also i don't think so, i think by meme it means stuff like the troll face, pepe, etc. Not something that you'd have to take a second glance at / be confused about being a meme or not.
    K so a troll face head is illegal what about that troll face hat I always see admins wearing
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Manager
    It's illegal, they're not meant to be wearing it. If they are they're setting a bad example and will be warned about it. Also upload rules vary per graal game, iClassic rules don't correlate with iEra rules. It's better to view it as a separate game

interesting
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Enchilada Head lol

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...-Rules-Updates
    - We only allow human and animal heads/bodies. No fictitious beings, no creatures that do not exist today. No extraterrestrial-looking creatures. Animal customs are only allowed as long as they fit in the template. On another note they also need to be pixelated. So no real-life cat images that are cropped in the head template, for example.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    https://www.era-go.com/forum/showthr...-Rules-Updates
    - We only allow human and animal heads/bodies. No fictitious beings, no creatures that do not exist today. No extraterrestrial-looking creatures. Animal customs are only allowed as long as they fit in the template. On another note they also need to be pixelated. So no real-life cat images that are cropped in the head template, for example.
    So basically, non-human heads are allowed, however they can't be fictitious and they must exist today.

If not, then change the rules lol.

It can be argued that a red echidna can be declared 'fictious' because a real echidna is brownish-blondish with spores.
    Unless there's a red dog or pink cat on Era (or any miscolored animal, for that fact), this can't be argued.
    Last edited by BL1NK; 01-11-2018 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XR View Post
    Yea pretty upset and curious as to why mine got refunded, its a head from classic created by GKM, so no we didnt make it. It isnt even copyright, as explained by iMagic, and last time I checked animals were allowed as customs. An echidna is a real animal, and the colour should not matter. I mean tbh theres pink Care Bears in the game
    ;( pls.

Banned
    More than anything these customs rules are extremely disappointing. While they were updated and changed by staff (who are players themselves remember), we as the community had little to no say or input on the matter, and were basically told to suck it up and take it as it is. In my opinion I find this ridiculous, especially since it effects us normal players more than those who decided the rules. Like I said I’ve seen staff wear illegal heads plenty of times, and thats fine because they are on their staff account? To be fair, there should be some change in regard to these rules because it kills the creativity and artistic expression this game once had.

COPYRIGHT RULES YET YOU SELL THIS IN GAME.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantman20 View Post

interesting
    Very interesting, isn't it?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Knuckles is supposed to be an echidna and he doesn't even look like a real echidna. That upload looks very similar to knuckles but the main reason it wouldn't be allowed is...

Spoiler
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Knuckles is supposed to be an echidna and he doesn't even look like a real echidna. That upload looks very similar to knuckles but the main reason it wouldn't be allowed is...

Spoiler
    I think the red arrow needs to be a bit bigger to accurately get the point across