Thread: cool idea for shop and to keep players active

cool idea for shop and to keep players active

How about add a shop that closes just like in real life
    So let's say the shop is gonna be open for only 4 hours everyday but no one knows when it is gonna open

----------------------------------------
    Example :
    Monday : 4:00-8:00
    Tuesday : 13:00-17:00
    Wednesday-Sunday: (random time you already know how it works)

---------END OF EXAMPLE------------

and before you admins release it how about change the items every single week you know... and I'm just saying you can... hmmmm how do I say this...

Oh yeah you can make the players submit their stuff anytime and then you will choose anytime like make a thread where players just keep posting and posting submissions

and the player who buys all stuff from the shop gets a reward. A good reward of course not a trophy

so what are your thots

---------

and every week a player who buys a certain random hat GETS TO HAVE THEIR NPC WALKING AROUND MODELING FOR that hat during that week.

but no one knows what the hat is. It is a secret. Let me give an example

-----EXAMPLE------
    5 hats available. One hat will become the model hat of the week and everyone who will buy that one model hat becomes part of the random name picking contest

Let's say 154 players bought the model hat (but of course no one knows what the model hat is)
    and then they pick a random player from the logs

then that player gets an npc
    Nice right because I know a lot of people love npc
    --------END OF EXAMPLE------

thank you for reading

- - - Updated - - -

this will keep players active because they will earn more and wait more for the opening time

-Players would just get mad over it; (ADMIAN PLESE OPEN SHOP AGAIN I WAS AT SKOOL I COULDNT LOG ON THIS NO FAIR)
    -Players that want to make their own hats can submit their hats for an arte shop (ask Junz about a shop in arte or search the thread about it)
    -You shouldn't get a "reward" for buying stuff from a shop like why just why
    -Players usually get NPCs for actually doing something and not just randomly
    Hai C:

Shop times wouldn't be a good idea...

"h3Y aDm1N cAn y0U oP3n sh0p? n0? whY? b3cAuS3 yOu'r3 a gFx art1st n0t a pRa? wHat's a PrA? cAn I b3C0m3 0ne p1z?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Creative idea i'll give you that, but it's not the most beneficial for players nor Era itself.

dartboards
    you put someone in the target and shoot him

Wouldnt work due to the timezones, not everyone has the same time