Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: what are the best games you played

For me it is Fatal Frame, it is my favorite game of all time without doubt.

I love horror games, none can scare me really except for this one. The story, the graphics (even though they are a bit outdated), the environment, everything just makes for an incredibly amazing ghost experience. There are 5 games to the series, which I love, but the third one is the one that I could not make myself play for more than one hour because of how scared I would feel.

Another one would be Breath of the Wild, which I am still currently playing because of the DLC. This game is amazing, there are just no words to describe it.

Last one I can think of is Persona 5, great game, put around 160 hrs in it! The story and message is great and the designs and gameplay is challenging enough to make you come back and play it all over again.

There are also some independent RPG maker games that I like for example Mad Father, Ib, The Witch House, all of which are amazing even with their simple graphics.

Zany
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeyaudi1 View Post
    have you never played minecraft? Skyrim? No man's Sky? DayZ? if you feel that Breath of the wild's map is huge then you haven't played much open world games
    Jeez, I never said I have. Chill
    And meant compared to all the previous Zelda games.

Elite Dangerous. Its one of my favorite space sim. I bought it mainly to have something to wait for star citizen only to find out elite is an addicting game.

Graphics wise I would have to say battlefront 2 EA, but other than that the game isnt so good.

I also enjoy The Witcher 3, Devil May cry, resident evil, dragons dogma, and the original swbf2

im actually surprised how a few people mentioned GTA 5 and didnt mention GTA 4 at all.. Guys... Wake up...

Lol^?

Anyways, I have quite a few of my all time favorite games so bear with me if this is a long list:

- Rumble Fighter
    - Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory & The New Order
    - The Witcher 3
    - Batman: Arkham City
    - Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
    - NieR: Automata
    - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
    - Titanfall 2
    - Battlefield 3
    - Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
    - Bastion
    - Ori and the Blind Forest
    - Kirby: Planet Robobot
    - Super Mario 64
    - Super Mario World
    - Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    - Overwatch
    - DOOM
    and more but this list will go on and on.

Quote Originally Posted by NaniRima View Post
    For me it is Fatal Frame, it is my favorite game of all time without doubt.

I love horror games, none can scare me really except for this one. The story, the graphics (even though they are a bit outdated), the environment, everything just makes for an incredibly amazing ghost experience. There are 5 games to the series, which I love, but the third one is the one that I could not make myself play for more than one hour because of how scared I would feel.

Another one would be Breath of the Wild, which I am still currently playing because of the DLC. This game is amazing, there are just no words to describe it.

Last one I can think of is Persona 5, great game, put around 160 hrs in it! The story and message is great and the designs and gameplay is challenging enough to make you come back and play it all over again.

There are also some independent RPG maker games that I like for example Mad Father, Ib, The Witch House, all of which are amazing even with their simple graphics.
    U should try outcast. I've seen the gameplay and I've played it alittle at my friends house. It actually scared me. That was like 2-3 years ago.

You want breakfast? You gotta catch it!

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheStars View Post
    im actually surprised how a few people mentioned GTA 5 and didnt mention GTA 4 at all.. Guys... Wake up...
    Who would play gta 4 with regularity in 2018?
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Quote Originally Posted by imSupah View Post
    Lol^?

Anyways, I have quite a few of my all time favorite games so bear with me if this is a long list:

- Rumble Fighter
    - Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory & The New Order
    - The Witcher 3
    - Batman: Arkham City
    - Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
    - NieR: Automata
    - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
    - Titanfall 2
    - Battlefield 3
    - Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
    - Bastion
    - Ori and the Blind Forest
    - Kirby: Planet Robobot
    - Super Mario 64
    - Super Mario World
    - Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    - Overwatch
    - DOOM
    and more but this list will go on and on.
    I agree with most of these, but with BF3 more. The Campaign was an overkill

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JYGSHELBY View Post
    Who would play gta 4 with regularity in 2018?
    I didnt say that you have to played the game in 2018 or 2017 to mention it, i said the best game you have ever played.

Also, I would play GTA 4 everyday replaying missions if my disc wasnt scratched