Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: why do people sell shovel for 2 tro

why do people sell shovel for 2 tro

title says it all
    why do people do that they are ripping themselves off
    but im not complaining lol benefits the one buying

but why?

Idk maybe cause a shovel is worth more than tro? Shovels cost 50 gralats and could get you around 30-50 tro per shovel
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    It's much more simpler for everyone based on how many trochus you can produce from one shovel.

It's not really the best way, just the easier one, which helps everyone.

1 shovel for 1 tro

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    Because you can buy shovels from gralats. When I used to dig, I could get about 1.5k shells in 1 hour. If I dig 8 hours straight that is about 12k shells. If I work 8 hours and make $17 an hour in real life and buy gralat packs that is roughly 357,500 gralats if you only purchase the pack 3. So that is 7,150 shovels and if you exchange for trochus you can get about 14300 tro. It will take a considerable amount of time to exchange those shovels so it is pretty well balanced xD

So in a nutshell, most likely the people selling shovels have purchased gralat packs because they would rather use the money that they earned working in real life rather than digging for 8 hours in a game xD
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler

^
    This is why I don't dig.
    Computer Science major? I don't know. What's GS2?
    日本語が少し出来ます。でも、「Weeb? ??じゃないですよ!

Yeah, people are too lazy to dig tro, so they buy shovels and sell them for tro instead.
    Hello, not sure how to upload a photo in my signature so
    Contact me in Graal,
    IGN: Drov. Castella
    Gangs: Castella, Eat Defeat, Ours

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Because you can buy shovels from gralats. When I used to dig, I could get about 1.5k shells in 1 hour. If I dig 8 hours straight that is about 12k shells. If I work 8 hours and make $17 an hour in real life and buy gralat packs that is roughly 357,500 gralats if you only purchase the pack 3. So that is 7,150 shovels and if you exchange for trochus you can get about 14300 tro. It will take a considerable amount of time to exchange those shovels so it is pretty well balanced xD

So in a nutshell, most likely the people selling shovels have purchased gralat packs because they would rather use the money that they earned working in real life rather than digging for 8 hours in a game xD
    Wait what you get 300k for $17?!

Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    Wait what you get 300k for $17?!
    This is why you don't drop out of middle school
    If I work 8 hours and make $17 an hour in real life

no one would buy shovels for 10 tro each if that was the marketprice of it anyway
    Discord Me:
    jaala#0029