Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: why do people sell shovel for 2 tro

Banned
    Trochus have their own currency, do nt compare them from graalats, trading is priced by players, its damage, it's capability, it's durability, and especially it's rareness

Never question the mechanics of trading because thats what it already is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

u sell shovels 1:1? if so what's your username in graal? I'll buy some

Quote Originally Posted by Mangel2001 View Post
    u sell shovels 1:1? if so what's your username in graal? I'll buy some
    old thread, plus your in the wrong section
    Hello, not sure how to upload a photo in my signature so
    Contact me in Graal,
    IGN: Drov. Castella
    Gangs: Castella, Eat Defeat, Ours

Quote Originally Posted by tristanfosho View Post
    Because you can buy shovels from gralats. When I used to dig, I could get about 1.5k shells in 1 hour. If I dig 8 hours straight that is about 12k shells. If I work 8 hours and make $17 an hour in real life and buy gralat packs that is roughly 357,500 gralats if you only purchase the pack 3. So that is 7,150 shovels and if you exchange for trochus you can get about 14300 tro. It will take a considerable amount of time to exchange those shovels so it is pretty well balanced xD

So in a nutshell, most likely the people selling shovels have purchased gralat packs because they would rather use the money that they earned working in real life rather than digging for 8 hours in a game xD
    Lmao
    the pain and the pleasure all come together , there's no reason why

Banned
    Its all about ratio in the trade tables. When you buy stuff its not always going to be 1:1 .. - adding on to this, shovels are going lower on the market and can easily sell for 1:1.20. For those who don't know how a 0.20 ratio works on Era. Every 5 shovels is an extra tro. So your paying 6 trochus for 5 shovels. Which in gralat terms, is the jackpot. As a trochus is 3 gralats and a shovel is 50. But thats how the trades work, I don't know why. But I've dealt with it like many others have.