32. You may not vote on this poll
  • 50-60k

5 15.63%
  • 70-80k

8 25.00%
  • 90-100k

19 59.38%
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: What gun do you guys want added?

Quote Originally Posted by Just nexus View Post
    Cheytac intervention 8) mw2

Sent from my Z965 using Tapatalk
    Intervention with attachment of either bipod,compensator or laser? Just an idea but It sounds like a lot of work to make this

Soldier
    Quote Originally Posted by BL1NK View Post
    Did a bit of research and found a few weapons that'd fit in very nicely.

Well, I like WWII-era guns, and I've noticed that the BAR and Morano Thompson fit into this category, so I thought, 'Why not?' and chose the Bergmann MP18.

(Short video demonstrating the MP18)
    Has a fairly simple look with the magazine sticking out of the left side, guiding upward.
    I believe this could go for 70-90k with a slower speed + 7-9 dmg.

I thought of a really sick shotgun to put in the 90-100k range, so I decided to go with somewhat of a newer gun with the Fostech Origin 12.
    The Origin 12 is considered to be one of the fastest shotguns in the world. It has a gigantic magazine (there's actually two types of magazines for this gun, a slanted one like the AK-47 and a round one like the Morano Thompson).

The first magazine (shown @ 1: 34-1:48) shows a strong but slower gun. Was thinking that there could be a small amount of knockback added to it, along with 8-9 dmg.

Second magazine (shown @ 1:55-2:06) shows a faster version of the gun. I thought that it'd be cool to have a fast gun, however with a bit of a delay between shots.

I dunno, these were just ideas. Pretty excited to hear about the possibility of a new shop gun.
    The thompson ingame is just the one used by the 1920's Al-Capone mafia. The fire-rate is too low ontop of that

Anyways maybe an Mp-44 or how about a 50-cal gun? 50-cal would would have a fast rof and 30 bullets. 100k. 1-2 damage.(so it does not counteract ontop of the miniguns stats)
    Mp-44 would have a 30 clip? or 20 bullets? Be automatic with maybe 7-8 damage.
    I like the PPSH idea someone had earlier

Oh yeah. how about they add the MSMC from Black Ops 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyas2000 View Post
    The thompson ingame is just the one used by the 1920's Al-Capone mafia. The fire-rate is too low ontop of that

Anyways maybe an Mp-44 or how about a 50-cal gun? 50-cal would would have a fast rof and 30 bullets. 100k. 1-2 damage.(so it does not counteract ontop of the miniguns stats)
    Mp-44 would have a 30 clip? or 20 bullets? Be automatic with maybe 7-8 damage.
    I like the PPSH idea someone had earlier
    a 50 Cal with a 30 clip and a fast firerate doing only 2-3 damage is kinda unrealistic, the op is also asking what guns you want implemented not stat changes to already existing guns

Soldier
    a 50 Cal with a 30 clip and a fast firerate doing only 2-3 damage is kinda unrealistic, the op is also asking what guns you want implemented not stat changes to already existing guns

kek

Talking about unrealistic, there is the P2k, a gun that doesn't even look like a real P2k xD, this might be off-topic but I would really like to see a revamp of it and BitzSam make it more realistic.

Tac .45 pistols from BO2 that would basically be P2Ks but 1 damage lower, so when its perfect its 8 dmg, and when its good its 7.

I understand that this thread has "died", but has the community's thoughts and opinions been taken into consideration by Staff?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    I understand that this thread has "died", but has the community's thoughts and opinions been taken into consideration by Staff?
    Regarding guns and balances? You’d have to ask Sam, the rest of us have no control over that.

Quote Originally Posted by failure View Post
    Regarding guns and balances? You’d have to ask Sam, the rest of us have no control over that.
    Oh, alright. Thank you m8 <3
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".