32. You may not vote on this poll
  • 50-60k

5 15.63%
  • 70-80k

8 25.00%
  • 90-100k

19 59.38%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: What gun do you guys want added?

Quote Originally Posted by LordOfTheStars View Post
    Lol, no thanks for the damage option homie. The AS Val should cost around 80k doing 8 dmg 9 wen perf.

Anyway, what about adding a Galil? Doing 9 dmg when perfect, and has the same fire rate as FAL OSW
    I feel like guns are starting to become repetitive as a large percentage of guns are 8 dmg with 9 in perfect. Adding something unique like every 10th bullet shot will have an increased damage or random damaging would bring a new style of playing and would encourage people to buy the gun since it?s different and effective if used correctly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you have any questions or concerns towards era, be sure to send me a message.
     Spoiler
    Admins walking through start.

I'm a Cowboy Bay-Bee Sottocapo
    Did a bit of research and found a few weapons that'd fit in very nicely.

Well, I like WWII-era guns, and I've noticed that the BAR and Morano Thompson fit into this category, so I thought, 'Why not?' and chose the Bergmann MP18.

(Short video demonstrating the MP18)
    Has a fairly simple look with the magazine sticking out of the left side, guiding upward.
    I believe this could go for 70-90k with a slower speed + 7-9 dmg.

I thought of a really sick shotgun to put in the 90-100k range, so I decided to go with somewhat of a newer gun with the Fostech Origin 12.
    The Origin 12 is considered to be one of the fastest shotguns in the world. It has a gigantic magazine (there's actually two types of magazines for this gun, a slanted one like the AK-47 and a round one like the Morano Thompson).

The first magazine (shown @ 1: 34-1:48) shows a strong but slower gun. Was thinking that there could be a small amount of knockback added to it, along with 8-9 dmg.

Second magazine (shown @ 1:55-2:06) shows a faster version of the gun. I thought that it'd be cool to have a fast gun, however with a bit of a delay between shots.

I dunno, these were just ideas. Pretty excited to hear about the possibility of a new shop gun.

The exotic weapon laser seems like a good idea. Maybe a low damage sniper/laser that could hit multiple people in a row?

I got a few ideas here.

- PPSH
    We haven't had another WW2 gun in awhile. I love the PPSH in pretty much all the WW2 games it stars in. Probably my favorite WW2 SMG besides the MP40 which is already in game. Could be high fire rate with some spread. Not so sure about the freeze and mag size though.

- RPD
    Another LMG can be nice to have. Since we already have M60 and M249, why not add one more? Stats could be a compromise of the two.

- QBZ - 95
    Not much to say about this one. Chinese bullpup rifle. Could probably do it as how MW3 did it and make it a burst fire?

Really just throwing random ideas out there but I really would love to see the PPSH. Truly a favorite of mines.

A double hand gun in a shape and form of a big hand that can also turn into a mellee which turns it into a fist!!!

OH and have the sound effect done by saying Bang for the gun and a "Kapow" for the melle!!

A snub-nosed revolver? Would look cool, provided it's not too small for sprites to be made.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Definitely 90k-100k. There are far too many weapons around the 50k-85k round imo

I want it to be rainbow or hot pink or a sexy black colour I want it to be small, kinda like the p2ks. They're so cute yet powerful <3

idk what this is
    I had an idea of a USAS Shotgun , with 4 bullets, semi auto, and you can have a crouch mode where it lowers the spread but you can't move..?

I think we need more shotguns, maybe pistols/snipers.
    Another m107 gun like would be nice, maybe lower damager but better stats.
    Another Pbp shotgun like, maybe stacked dmg.
    Hello, not sure how to upload a photo in my signature so
    Contact me in Graal,
    IGN: Drov. Castella
    Gangs: Castella, Eat Defeat, Ours

ASP underwater gun would be awesome, as well as any and all Russian war weapons.

I've always wanted a rusty, awful looking gun that would give you tetanus afterdamage, it would look like this thing:
     Spoiler

Akrap-47

Also Bren please, I know it's in Countryside, but that thing will never get released.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today