Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Really?

Banned

Really?

I havn't been active in awhile and just saw the 2 new exotic coin weapons for the first time in-game and all I have to say is "really?". I don't understand the decision making behind this, Bitz bans the chem from all bases and basically makes it pointless to obtain then releases 2 weapons like these? I find it quite hilarious actually, I don't care who has the gun so I shouldn't come across as jealous that i dont have the guns. I would like to see both these weapons banned from bases like the chem or allow chem back in bases. I've been playing era for over 5 years now and this is one of the biggest hypocracies I've seen to date. Thank you Bitz🤡

Welcome to the 2000s! Would you like to see more?
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

But are they as OP as chem was

Banned
    It's basing, no guns or items should be banned in the first place, but since Bitz wanted to he has to keep it across the board and remove way more guns/items than just chem.

I assume it's not banned because a limited amount of people are allowed to own the Exotic Weapons. Unlike chem which could be obtained by anyone with 200EC. But I do get your point, and chem being banned is quiet unfortunate.

Spoiler
    liberalism is a mental disorder

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by VertuCA View Post
    I assume it's not banned because a limited amount of people are allowed to own the Exotic Weapons. Unlike chem which could be obtained by anyone with 200EC. But I do get your point, and chem being banned is quiet unfortunate.
    This^^^ way too many ppl have chem

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    This^^^ way too many ppl have chem
    Way more people have flamethrowers, your point is?

- - - Updated - - -

If your gonna ruin basing by trying to make it into a gst you need to remove all ec/exotic items from basing.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Way more people have flamethrowers, your point is?

- - - Updated - - -

If your gonna ruin basing by trying to make it into a gst you need to remove all ec/exotic items from basing.
    Cuz chem is 10x better than flame lmao

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Cuz chem is 10x better than flame lmao
    Any gun that gives an unfair advantage should be removed if your going to use the "it's better" excuse. Which means all ec/exotic guns.

Big Cheese Sottocapo
    Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    Any gun that gives an unfair advantage should be removed if your going to use the "it's better" excuse. Which means all ec/exotic guns.
    Nah, exotic weapons are way too rare to be banned. As for EC items, it's true that they're far too common and certain ones probably should probably be banned, but who knows with this game.

Rare+OP=okay
    Common+OP=bad