Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Really?

Honestly, I think any spammy gun with stacked damage should be banned in basing, it doesn't really take skill just to stand in front of a door holding down the shoot button and racking up kills. The new one is tricky because at least with a minigun and flamethrower, you can at least see the individual shots fired so you have a small chance of getting out of the way or counting down the shots until they need to reload. Doesn't it also have a slow effect when it hits you?

they aren't too op tbh
    bigmanbigmanbigmanbigman

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    How is that arguement invalid? You make it look like you‘re trying to avoid this arguement because you know it makes sense lol
    As I stated earlier rarity should have nothing to do with if a gun can or can't be banned. Release a 50 dmg minigun and give it to me, then don't complain when it is allowed, because it is "rare".

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikel View Post
    How is that arguement invalid? You make it look like you?re trying to avoid this arguement because you know it makes sense lol
    Point is you can’t play hero trying to make an aspect in a game balance then later give few people access to powerful rare weapons. Defeats the purpose of him wanting to better the game and making it more balanced. I’m not really bothered that much with the new items compared to the chem guns but it’s still a bit overpowered than the other weapons.

Woaah chem was banned from basing?! I guess that's better than nerfing it to bits but damn that gun is basically useless now then...

EC items peaked too early by releasing Chem it was such a jump from flame so now they want to fix it but they still need to release new guns similar to chem but not be as achivable and that's why a new event coin is released, because now they can control exactly how many people will have this new OP item. If chem was released as one of the exotic coin weapons there wouldn't be a need to ban it anywhere except events probably and we would have one less problem.

Quote Originally Posted by AliGamer911 View Post
    Welcome to the 2000s! Would you like to see more?
    That literally means nothing

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

idk what this is
    Quote Originally Posted by Simplest View Post
    Woaah chem was banned from basing?! I guess that's better than nerfing it to bits but damn that gun is basically useless now then...

EC items peaked too early by releasing Chem it was such a jump from flame so now they want to fix it but they still need to release new guns similar to chem but not be as achivable and that's why a new event coin is released, because now they can control exactly how many people will have this new OP item. If chem was released as one of the exotic coin weapons there wouldn't be a need to ban it anywhere except events probably and we would have one less problem.
    Or if events were based on skill rather than completely leaving it up to 99 or 74 more people.. I guarantee you less people would have chem. I'm not against team events, but its just something I thought of.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa Illusions View Post
    Or if events were based on skill rather than completely leaving it up to 99 or 74 more people.. I guarantee you less people would have chem. I'm not against team events, but its just something I thought of.
    That's true team events is one of the reason but thing is if you keep playing you'll get chem eventually through some achivements, free ec, event wins from time to time or actually getting better at events. People get better at events that means the ammount of chem owners will increase wth our without team events.

This new system is basically back pedaling to fix their mistake because as I said now they can limit it. But the fact that it's all based on luck and being rich makes it unfair because there's no "oh he's good at this and that that's why he owns that" it's not an achievement to get the Exotic coin items.

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    Neither of the exotic guns base stats are OP. The Staff is a worse version of P2Ks but make up for it by having the hotkey abilities. The laser mode on the darkmatter cannon isn't op at all, it just looks scary because there isn't any other gun like it. Just think of the laser as someone spamming a ion minigun/flamethrower with no spread. You don't instantly die just from touching the laser, you actually take less damage than those 2 guns as the laser only does 3 damage per 0.1 seconds, compared to the ion mini/flame which are 4 damage per 0.1 seconds.
    The only difference is the darkmatter cannon has no bullet travel time, but at the cost of limited range, not being able to change firing directions, a 1 second delay before firing, and limited ammo before needing to recharge which takes longer to fully recharge than just reloading with the flamethrower/ ionmini.
    It is not comparable at all to the chem gun. You're simply trying to draw that comparison to try fuel some kind of argument that you should get your monopoly on chem owners within a gang back. The gun itself isn't as strong as it probably should be considering how expensive/ rare it is and that is intentional. If you actually used it for yourself you'd probably be asking for it to be buffed as the other owners already have been. Defending one location in a base is the only area the beam is good at, it is next to useless in every other situation because of how easy the laser is to avoid in open spaces.

Instead of complaining why don't you look at the weapon and think. "Hmm they are spamming a doorway, what if I throw grenades at them which causes them to stop firing, rush them and then kill them as the 1 second delay before they can fire again means there is literally nothing they can do unless they can somehow predict the direction you are going to run multiple times"

Quote Originally Posted by BiTzSam View Post
    It is not comparable at all to the chem gun. You're simply trying to draw that comparison to try fuel some kind of argument that you should get your monopoly on chem owners within a gang back. The gun itself isn't as strong as it probably should be considering how expensive/ rare it is and that is intentional. If you actually used it for yourself you'd probably be asking for it to be buffed as the other owners already have been. Defending one location in a base is the only area the beam is good at, it is next to useless in every other situation because of how easy the laser is to avoid in open spaces.

Instead of complaining why don't you look at the weapon and think. "Hmm they are spamming a doorway, what if I throw grenades at them which causes them to stop firing, rush them and then kill them as the 1 second delay before they can fire again means there is literally nothing they can do unless they can somehow predict the direction you are going to run multiple times"
    If throwing a grenade to stop them shooting at the door will.solve the problem of door spamming then why is chem banned in bases?