Thread: im putting "Unlinking Accounts"in the title so i can get attemtion.

im putting "Unlinking Accounts"in the title so i can get attemtion.

Close this thread, it'll only make matters worse.

This past week era go has been penetrated by threads discussing the scandal of unixmad and C0le0ne (the real word is censored here too lmao "ironic"). This is outrageous, I believe what Tristan is trying to say but he's making more conflict than resolving conflict. You guys need to relax and see his perspective.
    Honestly though threads are getting deleted left and right, I can't gain any information on this matter. Let us speak our minds.

Also please unban Anero and Kirzey I've said stuff similar to what they have said and I'm not banned so pls.
    Not giving up. mistakes happen, Miracles shine upon us.
    If you have an issue regarding Graal Era PM a staff member or submit a ticket to support.toonslab.com

Free speech. Totalitarian Graal want censorship, give freedom to the players to express themselves.

Click here for my Levels Thread

Join the fun on Era-go.com today

Development Team
    And unban anyone who hasn't done any wrong as well as giving their accs back.
    Open spoiler to see Selena Gomez eating paper

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    And unban anyone who hasn't done any wrong as well as giving their accs back.
    ^^^
    Formerly known as "AliGamer911".

Senior Player Relations tristanfosho's Avatar
    This scandal you speak of is fictional. Global bans are not to be discussed in the forum as well as any e-mail related issues. There is not even evidence this has anything to do with Unixmad, so you should stop trying to target people. If anyone has an e-mail issue, submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/
    For any Jail, Gralat and E-mail related issues, you must submit a ticket to http://support.toonslab.com/ for help.

Accounts IGN: TristanFoSho/KarrenFoSho
     Spoiler